• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#181 carolina24

carolina24
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrs.timpone
    carolina24 i LOVE that idea!! my colors are also pink and orange but I am clueless as to what i want to do for centerpieces actually i kinda know what I want to do but not sure how practical its gonna be. what are your ideas?
    i was completely clueless too until i saw chris's ideas for a center piece (peterpanpixiedust from the Dreams Cancun thread)....

http://bestdestinati....nt-kite-60779/

i was thinking of filling the vases with fushia petals instead of red and maybe putting some crystals or shells around it on the table? what is your idea? even if we don't have the same ones, maybe the vases would work for both?

i'm also getting orange sashes from here

Wedding Chair Covers | Wholesale Wedding Chair Covers

they have the ones that match my BMs dresses (persimmon) which is more of a burnt orange. and when/if you decide on getting sashes and you like some of theirs maybe we could order together and have them shipped to one address to save on shipping!!

My mom and I are going to Michaels tom to look for flowers/decorations for the gazebo and i'll take pics and show you.

I was planning on taking everything down there anyway so i figured if we can both use vases, or flowers, sashes, or whatever we could save at least some money and any bit helps

i love that our weddings are together and at the same place!! :)

#182 mnh1983

mnh1983
    • 743 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:46 PM

Both of your bouquets look really beautiful!

My bouquet and centerpieces are going to be really simple. All I'm having is red gerbera daisies.

Click the image to open in full size.

For our centerpieces, we'll also have a large brown square of material on the table/under the vases, and our favor boxes will surround the vases as they will be in front of each seat.

#183 carolina24

carolina24
      • 1,573 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:57 PM

ladies....i got sooo much stuff today!! :) we FINALLY got all of the items for the centerpieces and the gazebo decor. i also got the flower girl basket and a shell for the rings. my camera is acting up and i'll definately post a bunch of pics in my planning thread but here's a sneak pic...

we bought the vases and the pebbles that go inside at walmart, the orchids at garden ridge, and the submersible leds and crystals at JoAnns Fabrics...i know kinda all over the place, but they are close by each other so it wasn't so bad i'm just glad it's all settled now and i can mark a few more BIG things off my list!!

ps mrs.timpone, let me know what you think :)

#184 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
        • 312 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:55 AM

WOW good job Carolina!!!!! so pretty!! i would def be interested in sharing and splitting cost with ya! how many tables are you having? I emailed claudia to ask how many people fit at each table and for table measurements but still no reply.

#185 carolina24

carolina24
          • 1,573 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:33 PM

thanks hon!

cecilia said they seat 6 to 10. we're doing 5 tables of 8...i bought enough stuff for 6 centerpieces. i'll have my final guest count by next week, but it's looking like 40 people right now. also i a couple of posts back i posted the website were i'm getting sashes, if you're interested we can share those or the shipping if you want different ones. i'll be ordering them the second week of august...
            i love the idea of sharing, but please don't feel pressured!!

#186 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
            • 312 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:20 PM

no pressure! i think is a great idea :) we can talk cost and stuff thru pm or facebook if you like!

#187 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
              • 312 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:38 PM

So my Bridal Shower was yesterday It feels so real now!! My bridesmaids did such a good job I couldn't have asked for a better shower! My cake was fabulous, and the centerpieces were so cute! I thought I would post a few pictures for you ladies because we all know how much we LOOOVE pictures here on BDW!

My bridesmaids and I (me in the middle)

The AMAZING cake

the beautiful centerpieces

#188 mnh1983

mnh1983
                • 743 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:08 AM

Love the shower photos!  My shower is on the 7th, and I'm getting so excited!

I'm so glad to be back on the forum.  I went to log in a few days ago about almost cried when I saw the site was down!!!

#189 carolina24

carolina24
                  • 1,573 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:42 AM

ladies...we're getting married NEXT month!!! HOLY CRAP!!! hope we're all ready

#190 mnh1983

mnh1983
                    • 743 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by carolina24 

ladies...we're getting married NEXT month!!! HOLY CRAP!!! hope we're all ready

Yeah, I'm totally freaking out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users