September 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#131 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:53 AM

Caroline & Tara please dont say were really at the 100 day mark!! hahaha
    idk i just feel like i have tons to do even tho ive done a million diff things hahaha
    I will definitely be putting in some major wedding stuff done in the next couple months

How is everyone else coming along?
    He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
    My Planning Thread

#132 carolina24

carolina24
    • 1,573 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Shoesiesluvr
      Caroline & Tara please dont say were really at the 100 day mark!! hahaha
      idk i just feel like i have tons to do even tho ive done a million diff things hahaha
      I will definitely be putting in some major wedding stuff done in the next couple months
      How is everyone else coming along?
      we only have the next couple of months to go, lol!!! ahhhhh craziness! i couldn't wait for the 100 day mark, now i feel like i need more time!!! is there a wedding planning leave of absence from work?!?

anywho...i really can't decide what i want my centerpieces to look like, that and the gazebo decor is what i'm really stressed about right now!

#133 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
      • 312 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:12 PM

omg i just broke out in a sweat! 100 days?!?!?! fueguibgfvagfuigr! lol

Im working on my invitations now, I know I know i'm such a slacker! But they are turning out great! They are semi-DIY. Cant wait to post pics for u ladies of the finished product!

Should have them mailed out early next week! :)

#134 mnh1983

mnh1983
        • 743 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:13 PM

My invitations are ready to go out. I'm just waiting for the park passes for our guests to arrive so that I can include them with the invitations. Hopefully, the passes will come tomorrow or Monday, so by Wednesday the invites should all be out.

I still need to order a cake. We've got to buy my fiance's mess dress too, but we're waiting on a medal to go through so we can have it added to the medal rack for his uniform.

I think other than that, everything is pretty much ready to go?

#135 carolina24

carolina24
          • 1,573 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 01:11 PM

nice job mnh1983!! you're siggy's in the 2 month range....OMG!!!

can't wait to see the invitation pics, mrs. timpone!

#136 TanyonL

TanyonL
            • 166 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:57 PM

Hi again Ladies. Wedding venue. Check. Save the Dates. Check. Photographer. Check. Attendants booked. Check. AHR venue. Check...NEW! Formal invitations sent. Check. Dress ordered. Check. Rings ordered. Check. Documents required for legal marriage sent to WC. Check. NEXT: Favors. Found this site that is awesome: Your Memorable Wedding Favors & Cheap Party Favors Gift Store .Carolina24, looks like we are date twins!

#137 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
              • 312 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:12 AM

Have you ladies decided what you are doing for centerpieces?? I have so many ideas but I have to keep in mind whatever i choose i have to pack and brings with me!

#138 TanyonL

TanyonL
                • 166 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:26 PM

Hi mrs.timpone. I'm not that far along yet so I'm not sure about the centerpiece. I've looked at some pictures online with my colors (emerald & lemonade) but I haven't decided. The lemon lime centerpieces look interesting... just not sure. What are you thinking of doing?

#139 carolina24

carolina24
                  • 1,573 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:08 AM

yay date twins!!! :) OMG less than 3 months now!!!!!!!!! freaking out at this point.

got a call from Airtran yesterday....they are no longer doing international flights on tues and weds so our flight is cancelled!!! WTF?!? so we're getting a refund, but i've been looking at flights and they are more expensive now, over it!!!

if you ladies get ANY ideas for centerpieces please share...i have no clue, plus like mrs.timpone said, i don't want to take any more stuff down there! i might just end up paying for flower ones, idk!

#140 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
                    • 312 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:14 AM

i LOVE this idea for a centerpiece...but I think it may be too much to pack
                      Click the image to open in full size.

here are a couple other ideas that im not in love with as much, but they seem pretty simple to do....
                      Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users