Photo

September 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#121 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:38 PM

Carolina, thats what im doing im like randomly adding things into a word documents with the pictures and when its my turn ill just rearrange everything so it somewhat makes sense and then post it....but I looooooove reading everyones planning threads and reviews!!
    I know I know shame on me lmao were honestly planning on sending out our invites within the next 2 weeks....for sure lol
    He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
    My Planning Thread

#122 taranyc

taranyc
    • 242 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:45 PM

Shoes...fuschia and light grey sounds really pretty! i hope you didn't purchase too much already and that the change is easy.

here is the dress i got...i love it. was originally going for a beachy look, but of course ended up with the total opposite. i can't wait for my fi to see it. :)

Kleinfeld Bridal - The Largest Selection of Wedding Dresses in the World!

Carolina...you must be so excited about your fitting and getting your dress in july! congrats!!

Regarding planning threads...I love them. I think those and the wedding reviews are my favorite things on BDW. I find that I check in to them the most. I've already started a folder of "planning" items. I've been trying to put the name of the BDW user that I got the template/idea from in the title of my document/image...otherwise I will totally foget.

I've started working on a pre-wedding mailer that I hope to send out by the end of the month. I have all of the text, but am trying to tweak the look of it. I did it in Word and while that made it super easy, I am limited on design aspects. Are any of you doing one of these? It's got airport tips, our trip plan info, mexico info, etc in it. I also have a page in it that give the menu items and asks them to get back to me with choices. ...I found out after sending the invites that the resort needed this info well before the wedding weekend. :)

have a great night.

xo,
      t

#123 carolina24

carolina24
      • 1,573 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:00 PM

taranyc--awww when i click on the link, it goes back to the sept2010 page

very smart to write down who you get templates from!! wish i'd thought of that, lol!

as for the pre-wedding brochure, i made mine using VistaPrint and they turned out amazing. I'm putting them in the OOT bags, but you could definately mail them out before hand. How many do you need? I got 25 FREE!! I ended up ordering an extra 25, but now that i think about it, I should have done the second 25 in Spanish and on a seperate order.

they have tons of templates and you can change colors, and designs

i attached it because I don't have a pic of it yet...

Attached Files

#124 taranyc

taranyc
        • 242 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:35 PM

darn...hopefully this works.

Click the image to open in full size.

btw...your brochure really looks awesome!! i've still have a little to add...they are nine pages and i need 18. i have to send it out soon, because i have to get my guests dinner choices. unfortunately, i was originally told that i did not need to get that (by my wedding coordinator at the hotel) and now they want it. so, i did not put it in my invites. oh well.

xo,
          tt

#125 TanyonL

TanyonL
          • 166 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:13 PM

Lovely dress taranyc!

#126 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
            • 2,727 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:11 PM

Tara your dress is gorgeous!!
              He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
              My Planning Thread

#127 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
              • 312 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:48 PM

carolina i fee like you are my own personal cheerleader!! lol every time i come on to BDW and read your post i get so motivated to do wedding stuff!! haha thanks hun! you're making such good progress!!

#128 carolina24

carolina24
                • 1,573 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:43 PM

awww thanks mrs timpone!!! that's what we're here for :) btw there's a new Dreams review posted, yay!!

tara your dress is fabulous!!!!

#129 carolina24

carolina24
                  • 1,573 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:57 AM

ladies my veil came in last week and my dress will be ready from alterations july 23rd!!! and....

100 days from today we get married!!!!!!!!!!!!

#130 taranyc

taranyc
                    • 242 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:21 AM

Woo hoo! Now 100 days for us!! How's planning coming for everyone? I got all of my pre-event paperwork from dreams last week. Been filling it out, but kinda think that some things I'm going to leave to discuss in person.

Tt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users