Photo

September 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#101 taranyc

taranyc
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

Well, now I would like nothing more than to have a beauty-themed shower...where i get gift certificates to the salon for my eyelash extensions, brazilian blowout, haircut and color. These are the things I really don't need, but want and I know I am going to do just before the wedding. :)

xoxo,
    tt

#102 carolina24

carolina24
    • 1,573 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:12 PM

exactly four months ladies!!! :) :)

#103 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
      • 312 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

ahhhhh Carolina!!! its sneaking up on us! i feel so unready! lol

#104 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
        • 2,727 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:31 PM

OMG!! cannot believe today is our 4 month mark!! geeeshh I have tons left to do...
          when do all of you ladies depart for your wedding
          He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
          My Planning Thread

#105 carolina24

carolina24
          • 1,573 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:04 PM

i know!! its crazy, I can't wait, but I feel like I need another 6 months lol!!

#106 carolina24

carolina24
            • 1,573 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 04:41 PM

ladies my mom and I ordered my veil today!!! 6 to 8 weeks

AND i just happend to ask about the flower girls dress that we want and the lady said sure it'll be here in 3 to 4 months!!! WHAT?!? it made me realize that we don't have 3 TO 4 months! holy crap! we had to rush order it...i can't belive that we've gotten to the point where we need to "rush" orders! it seems like only yesterday we got engaged, i can't belive how fast it all goes by!

#107 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
              • 2,727 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:05 PM

thats crazy!! carolina how long were you guys engaged for?? I cant believe how fast time flies, my FI thinks im totally crazy, just this week i decided to change everything for our wedding...including theme, flowers, cake, centerpieces everything! lol
                He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                My Planning Thread

#108 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                • 2,727 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:08 PM

Carolina : just saw your post about going skydiving...funny my FI is taking me for my 25th birthday lol im sooo excited i cant freaken wait!! and were deff going to get it on video, ive always wanted to know what my tonsils really look like lol
                  My Planning Thread

#109 TanyonL

TanyonL
                  • 166 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 11:55 AM

Hello everyone. Wedding venue. Check. Save the Dates. Check. Photographer. Check. Attendants booked. Check. AHR venue. Check. Send formal invitations . . . NEXT: Is it too early to send the invitations? I'm thinking about mailing them this coming Tuesday.

#110 mnh1983

mnh1983
                    • 743 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TanyonL
                      Hello everyone. Wedding venue. Check. Save the Dates. Check. Photographer. Check. Attendants booked. Check. AHR venue. Check. Send formal invitations . . . NEXT: Is it too early to send the invitations? I'm thinking about mailing them this coming Tuesday.
                      I don't think it is too early, especially if people are going to travel. I'm sending mine out in about 2 weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users