Vent Your Pet Peeve with FI LOL's

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#71 *Krista*

• 819 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by sarafish81
    LOL if I don't get an answer (usually because the TV is more interesting), I'll just answer for him in a really high voice, and have a conversation with myself playing myself as well as DH. That seems to make him listen (maybe just the change in pitch) LOL
    BAHHHAAHHAAA!! This is absolutely hilarious!! Maybe I need to employ this tactic as my FI also ignores me from time to time...lol....
    July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#72 march132010

• 1,057 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:43 AM

Love this thread, MY FI will never put a dish in the dishwasher, drives me dirty because I hate dishes left in the sink

#73 bnbrmy

• 218 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:48 AM

okay newest pet peev of mine... my fiance won't stop saying freedom fries and freedom toast. and &*@# along those lines.. seriously wtf? STOP THAT!!! he drives me nuts

#74 mnh1983

• 743 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:13 AM

My FI can't seem to pick up anything. Wherever he puts something down, there it stays. Ugh!

#75 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by bnbrmy
            I shouldn't complain about this, FI has the best intentions.
            Sometimes to help me out around the house he will do the laundry. He washes my underwear, dries and folds them. This wouldn't be a problem,but I wear thongs and most of them need to be hand washed or put on a delicate cycle. I have gone through countless pairs, due to him washing them. But the kicker is when he is folding the clothes, he is unsure how to fold a thong, so he ties them into little knots to get them to stay put. WTF?... I love him though. lol
            this really made me laugh...i can just imagine my FI tying my thongs into little knots, i love it!!

I HATE when FI calls me from work and then is doing something or talking to someone else in the office....why did you call me?!?

#76 Shakara

• 193 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:47 PM

omg... these are hysterical!!! haaha i'm dying

okay so my pet peeve... my FI is in LOVE with his subaru wrx and thinks everyone in the world should drive a subaru. Anyways, when we're in the car and a Subaru drives by he'll wave!!!! SERIOUSLY! And more than half the time they dont wave back and then he says "what a loser" And i'm thinking really? whos the loser? First I was like okay maybe it's a phase...but its not. So everytime I spot a Subaru before him I try to distract him.

#77 YIweddings

• 173 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:56 PM

I love my FI forever and always but that doesn't mean I'll forgive the mass of clothes on the bathroom floor every time I get home from work. He tries to hide them behind the door sometimes. Even when he wants his towel washed he'll put it on the floor instead of the hamper 8 feet away.

He seems to think my finishing his sentences is rude but the guy hasn't finished a sentence on his own yet. He'll start and like a kid with ADD gets distracted by the tv and stops talking. Instead of asking or guessing, I've started to walk away because it obviously wasn't that important. Then he asks me what he wast talking about.

Who has ever heard this "Hey where's the thing for that stuff?"

Love him to bits thought, these are just minor compared to the sweetie he is.
                Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

#78 ChicagoPT

• 307 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:35 PM

My FI will unload the dishes in the dishwasher but not the silverwear. If I dont do it, ALL of them end up in there. Also, he does all of his laundry in hot water. Who does that?!

#79 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by YIweddings
                    Who has ever heard this "Hey where's the thing for that stuff?"
                    LOL YES!! Sometimes he's not very good at nouns. The good news is: I'm getting good at reading his mind.
                    Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#80 ~Nicole~

• 4,512 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mhabas
                      Also, he does all of his laundry in hot water. Who does that?!
                      He does his OWN laundry?? That's unheard of in my house so I'm a bit jealous.

I hate when I get home from work and DH is sitting on the couch in his underwear and I ask him to do something minor and his response is "I worked all day, I'm really tired". Ummmm buddy look at the big picture here.... I left the house before you and am home AFTER you, which makes my work day longer..... idiot.
                      *Formerly Nikki07*
                      My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users