Photo

Vent Your Pet Peeve with FI LOL's

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#51 Ahand85

Ahand85
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 04:00 PM

LOL These are Hilarious! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one suffering with my FI's annoying habits, because he does a lot of these that you guys mentioned!
    The most annoying one right now is that anytime he's doing anything around the house, he starts whistling "Dixie", and he whistles SOOO loud and it's obnoxiously annoying. He even does it when he's on the phone with me, and it pierces my ear!! I mean, Hello? It feels like you're blowing a whistle in my ear! ouch!

#52 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:30 PM

I can't stand when DH is yelling that there's no tp in the bathroom when he was the last one in there..... seriously WTF? It's not my designated job lol. Any normal human being should be smart enough to replace it lol. AGGHHH
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#53 Rainfall

Rainfall
      • 165 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:05 AM

I can't stand how FI tells me this is my day and then says no to everything!

#54 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
        • 445 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:24 PM

Great thread!

My FI can be lazy at times and will ask me to get him stuff all the time while he is sitting on the couch. If I tell him to go get his own stuff he gives me the wimpering lip to act cute so I will go get him something (wether it be food, to the store to get him some dip, or ice cream!)

The funny thing is that he is very big into working out and eating right but I guess that is his downfall...

Also I love when he plays with my hair but after 5 or 10 minutes he starts ratting it up and pulling it.

Yes we are a weird couple :-)
          Cristi & Jamie
          http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#55 lil_reeves

lil_reeves
          • 237 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lil_reeves
            Oh geez...well I work from home and I am usually up earlier than my FI who works shift work and has his days off. He will get up pour himself the most gigantic bowl of cereal and eat in the chair directly beside mine. I'm trying to concentrate and all I can hear is "Crush, smack, slurp, crunch, smack, slurp". No conversation...just sound effects. I wish he had a mute button
            ***UPDATE***

Yesterday morning I was working away and not paying attention to him as he was once again eating his cereal loudly...all of the sudden he was super agitated and he said "All I can hear is myself crunching, i'm turning on the radio"

I was cracking up the rest of the morning...he's annoying himself that's how bad it is

#56 debbmach

debbmach
            • 1,457 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:20 PM

My FI is always repeating himself and his stories...it drives me crazy! He either forgets that he told me something or he just wants to emphasize how important it is. I've learned to tune him out but it still really bugs me!
              http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#57 jaimeburns

jaimeburns
              • 27 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:13 PM

My FI and I share in the cooking responsibilities, I coach college sports so sometimes I don't get home until late and love when I get in the door and he askes me whats for dinner. Specially when he has been home for about 3 hours and knows I will be starving when get home after a long practice and just when I walk in and askes ME "whats for dinner?" SERIOUSLY!!! The look I give him usually says everything. (he does this all the time)

#58 Jennyco116

Jennyco116
                • 115 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:15 AM

My fiance likes to make up stats about random stuff and it drives me nuts because he sounds so convincing. We we going tit for tat last week and he made up some ridiculous stat about wedding budgets that I had to make up my own......83% OF BRIDES THAT PLAN AN AUGUST WEDDING ACTUALLY STRANGLE THEIR FIANCE BEFORE THE WEDDING DATE. How bout those apples stat man !!!!

#59 sarafish81

sarafish81
                  • 353 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jennyco116
                    My fiance likes to make up stats about random stuff and it drives me nuts because he sounds so convincing. We we going tit for tat last week and he made up some ridiculous stat about wedding budgets that I had to make up my own......83% OF BRIDES THAT PLAN AN AUGUST WEDDING ACTUALLY STRANGLE THEIR FIANCE BEFORE THE WEDDING DATE. How bout those apples stat man !!!!
                    LOL that is hilarious

#60 pineapple princess

pineapple princess
                    • 168 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:30 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jennyco116
                      hahahahahha - stat man! ahahahhaahahah
                      "Formerly goNDmay9"
                      "so long and thanks for all the fish!"
                      http://davf.daisypath.com/rkbnm5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users