Jump to content

Photo

Vent Your Pet Peeve with FI LOL's


  • Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#21 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
  • Member
  • 546 posts

    Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:11 AM

    Oh, this thread is just what I needed for a quick vent. Here are a couple things that annoy me: First, does anyone else's FI CONSTANTLY adjust himself "down there"? It's so annoying and I hate that he's always playing with himself! Men! Second, he takes a glass of water to bed with him (not the annoying part), and leaves the glass upstairs in the bathroom, so after a couple days I have three, four, sometimes five glasses in the bathroom/bedroom. I refuse to take them to the kitchen solely on principle! Third, my FI loves to narrate every single show we watch. I can barely hear what the show is saying and it makes me crazy!

    #22 Preciousmi811

    Preciousmi811
    • Jr. Member
    • 342 posts

      Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:01 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by diamondpooch
      Oh, this thread is just what I needed for a quick vent. Here are a couple things that annoy me: First, does anyone else's FI CONSTANTLY adjust himself "down there"? It's so annoying and I hate that he's always playing with himself! Men! Second, he takes a glass of water to bed with him (not the annoying part), and leaves the glass upstairs in the bathroom, so after a couple days I have three, four, sometimes five glasses in the bathroom/bedroom. I refuse to take them to the kitchen solely on principle! Third, my FI loves to narrate every single show we watch. I can barely hear what the show is saying and it makes me crazy!
      Ha ha I am dying laughing reading all this. My FI just forgets and leaves his fly down ALL THE TIME. It is so embarrassing when people point it out. One time a co worker had to pick something up from him in the morning and he went out in his PJ's, talked with her a few minutes then came inside. Well he didn't button the PJ and of course when he came inside I see someone peeking out. Good God she probably thought my FI was a perve. What was I suppose to do run after her car and let her know he does this all the time don't take it personal?? Gotta love him though!
      One Love

      ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

      Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

      #23 aimee!

      aimee!
      • Member
      • 696 posts

        Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:40 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by carly
        Like when people say "roCKweiler" instead of "rottweiler". OMG, that makes me want to punch them in the face!
        LOL! I can't stand it when people say "ash-phalt" instead of "ass-phalt" and the newest one I've noticed is "accrosst" there is NO t at the end of across. FI hates when I point things like this out because otherwise he would never notice. :)

        count me in the group putting up with a trail of laundry every day! dirty pant, socks, you name it!!! urgh!.

        and cabinets getting left open

        and (the worst!!) not answering or acknowledging me at all until I repeat the same exact question 3 or 4 times and then getting pissy with me. well... if you answered me the first time we would be done and moving on 5 minutes ago!
        Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

        #24 *kellis*

        *kellis*
        • Jr. Member
        • 330 posts

          Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:39 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Preciousmi811
          Ha ha I am dying laughing reading all this. My FI just forgets and leaves his fly down ALL THE TIME. It is so embarrassing when people point it out. One time a co worker had to pick something up from him in the morning and he went out in his PJ's, talked with her a few minutes then came inside. Well he didn't button the PJ and of course when he came inside I see someone peeking out. Good God she probably thought my FI was a perve. What was I suppose to do run after her car and let her know he does this all the time don't take it personal?? Gotta love him though!
          Hahahahaha omg I would be so embarrassed, and not even for him. FI has the same problem with his favorite pair of jeans, the fly never stays up and I'm constantly hoping no one notices when I'm across the room signaling to him. Lets just pray he doesn't suddenly decide to start going commando.
          http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
          (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

          I love being a wife!

          #25 SusieQ

          SusieQ
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,603 posts

            Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:05 AM

            Oh this morning my vent is the coffee mug.... I only drink our of big coffee mugs and he knows that..... everytime he makes me coffee, I get these dinky cups. He loves the small cup because his coffee stays warm..... I bloody hate small cups!!!!!!!

            #26 *Linds*

            *Linds*
            • Sr. Member
            • 5,776 posts

              Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:56 AM

              I seriously laugh every time I read this thread! My vent for the day is: when I get stressed out FI has learned that if he says, "I'll take care of it" i will usually calm down, so sweet of him to say he will take care of it, but if you say you are going to do it you better do it, so when he doesn't do it and I ask him about it he gets all pissy! I'm like YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID YOU WERE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF IT! grrrrr lol
              Loving married life! <3

              #27 Melidell

              Melidell
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,091 posts

                Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:35 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by SusieQ
                Oh this morning my vent is the coffee mug.... I only drink our of big coffee mugs and he knows that..... everytime he makes me coffee, I get these dinky cups. He loves the small cup because his coffee stays warm..... I bloody hate small cups!!!!!!!
                This made me think of one of my pet peeves. I hate it when FI does something nice or helpful (say chores around the house) but totally screws it up. 'Cause then I'm caught between a rock and a hard place: I can't really tell him he's making me mad because he's only trying to help. So I usually wind up gritting my teeth and saying "thanks, sweetie" then sneaking behind him to fix it. For example once he washed a favorite sweater of mine and totally ruined it but I couldn't have a nice, old fashioned satisfying hissy fit because he was trying to help me out by doing my laundry. We did have a little talk about reading the labels on clothes before you wash them, though (but that's not nearly as good a way to blow off steam as a temper tantrum lol).
                Loving married life!

                #28 Kelitaw

                Kelitaw
                • Member
                • 512 posts

                  Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:48 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by aimee&ted
                  and (the worst!!) not answering or acknowledging me at all until I repeat the same exact question 3 or 4 times and then getting pissy with me. well... if you answered me the first time we would be done and moving on 5 minutes ago!
                  I am with you on this one!! If it seems FI is not going to respond I now say "okay this where you are supposed to say something". lol

                  But honestly, the Pet Peeves are minor because FI truly is a GREAT guy and makes me feel incredibly special each and every day :)

                  #29 bride2b10

                  bride2b10
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 320 posts

                    Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:01 PM

                    I would like to second the whole ignoring thing. Sometimes I have to ask multiple times and then he gets mad bc my of my tone. He usually says he didn't hear me but common, I'm certain he heard the play by play of the football game :)
                    http://tickers.Ticke....6cca/event.png

                    21 Booked + Bride & Groom!!!

                    #30 sarafish81

                    sarafish81
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 353 posts

                      Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:39 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kelitaw
                      I am with you on this one!! If it seems FI is not going to respond I now say "okay this where you are supposed to say something". lol

                      But honestly, the Pet Peeves are minor because FI truly is a GREAT guy and makes me feel incredibly special each and every day :)
                      LOL if I don't get an answer (usually because the TV is more interesting), I'll just answer for him in a really high voice, and have a conversation with myself playing myself as well as DH. That seems to make him listen (maybe just the change in pitch) LOL




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users