Photo

Vent Your Pet Peeve with FI LOL's

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#91 Mallory57

Mallory57
  • 454 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:52 PM

LOL I love this thread...hilarious. MY FI is a diet coke JUNKIE...cans/bottles are left EVERYWHERE. Last time I cleaned under the bed (yes, the BED...he wakes up at 2 am to crack a diet coke), I found close to a dozen empty cans and bottles under there. Same with his truck...there are always dozens of empty bottles! This will never change, so I've just gotten used to it! lol
    35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#92 carolina24

carolina24
    • 1,573 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:38 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by chipotle99
      OMG! Same here!!!!! He helped me fix a bug in the printer to print the envelopes....after I spent HOURS at papersource, cut the liners, glued, designed the things...and he's like "I love that we are a great team! Teamwork!" It was sweet...but seriously
      These are soooo funny! I'm cracking up reading them to my FI.

He can't seem to put dishes in the dishwasher....even the sink. I hate pots and pans left on the stove.
      He chews so loud! Even something like a marshmallow I'm sure would sound crunchy if he ate it.Other than that, we make a good team!
      I asked him what I did, he said nothing, but didn't want to start a fight! Then he came up with one, I will come home with a shopping bag with a few different things and tend to never unpack it....hehe whoops.
      that's too funny!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users