#11 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:18 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by starchild
    Well I say make them then! I sent out std's, a second std reminder, and formal invitations. I also loved designing and sending out formal invitations though because there are few occasions where you can do that so I had fun with it. The cool thing about a DW is you can break tradition, but it sounds like you want to make those invites so why not?
    ok thanks! that is what I wanted to hear!

#12 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:55 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LALA
      If you are trying to save money it doesn't sound like you need the invites. But if it's not a money issue, I'd do it. I LOVE the formality of the actual invite - it's like a mini gift! I'm also a paper product whore so I love anything like that.
      I agree. I've already got big plans to frame my extra invitations with my favourite picture(s). Invitations were a must for me. But since you just sent out STDs, it wouldn't be a big deal if you didn't send invitations. You could always just send a follow up letter to book and no invitation too.
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#13 lulubelle

lulubelle
      • 148 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:31 AM

I totally agree. Once in a lifetime do you get to send out your wedding invites. I say go for it.

#14 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:30 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lulubelle
          I totally agree. Once in a lifetime do you get to send out your wedding invites. I say go for it.
          YAY!! I totally am!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users