Sign in to follow this  
nmurch

diamonds or no diamonds..

Get what YOU want! You're the one who has to wear it everyday the rest of your life!!

But maybe try on both. Perhpas the diamond band will downplay the diamond on your ering and make it look more balanced? (crazy lady complaining how big your rock looks on your lil finger - lol) cheesy.gif

Get what YOU want and will love and be happy wearing every day. I totally understand what you mean, I have tiny hands and wrists so any type of bling looks super flashy on me too.

I love diamonds...but you should get what you want! Have you tried on many? That's the only way you'll truly know what they'll look like. I just went and picked mine out and am getting a band for each side of my ring, both with diamonds. I'm not usually a bling kinda girl, but I really do like those shiny little jewels!

I agree that you should get what makes you happy! I'm also smaller (5'2" 105lbs) and my ring is 2 carats - my wedding band has another .25 carats in the band, and I love it and can't wait to wear it! It's definitely all in your personal taste :)