Sign in to follow this  
erinleigh

Erinleigh's Melia Caribe Tropical, Punta Cana Wedding Review! Lots of pictures

OMG your pics are amazing.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your colors!  I was not sure about orange and blue together but now I am conviced that no other colors are better than these two together.

Thanks for sharing.

Hi!

I am planning my wedding for 11-11-11 at Melia and I was thrilled to see your review and pics. I was wondering if I could ask you some questions about how it was all "put together" and to see if you have any advice as to what to avoid/expect. One question I have is how do the flowers, food etc go. Were you given a choice or did you tell them what you wanted? Also, my wedding is going to be about 30 people and I was wondering if I could ask you about what you spent and on what items? Thanks for your help!

Celenaleigh

Love your colors and loved your dress!

Your wedding looked like so much fun, I am hoping to have that really chill atmosphere as well.

Glad you got to take a dip in the ocean on your wedding day.

We are in a toss up between the Melia and the Majestic Elegance, now I might just need to flip a coin.

Congruatulations and thanks for the brilliant review.

HI!

I am wondering how your wedding went in November?!

Have you posted any pictures?  I am getting married at the Melia in June, and would love and tips you may have to offer!

Congratulations and thanks in advance!

All my best,

Julie