Jump to content

Photo

what to do with "the girls"


  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 magirl

magirl
  • Jr. Member
  • 198 posts

    Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:41 PM

    hmm i just experimented with this, didn't work for me. the tape just collapsed and folded over, when I added more tape i had a weird shape that was not flattering...I guess it doesn't work to well on bigger girls...on to the next !



    #42 char79uk

    char79uk
    • Jr. Member
    • 262 posts

      Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:43 AM

      Magirl, your post made me laugh, I have large boobs too and was reading this thread trying to figure out how this 'duct tape' would work for me, but I guess you just answered my question.

       

      I'm from the UK and I've been searching the internet for a strapless, backless bra for large girls, (i'm a 34G), i came accross the Faveo Feedom Bra, it is scientifically made for larger ladies, I know it has really good reviews here in the UK and I know that they sell it in the US, it looks ugly and a bit odd but if it does the trick i'm willing to try.  I've posted the websites below for you ladies to have a read and i'll let you know how i get on when i purchase it.

       

       

      http://www.faveo.co.uk/

       

       

      http://www.underwear...-Bra/p-107-204/

       

       

      Charmaine x


      xxx Charmaine xxx

      #43 Kendall

      Kendall
      • Jr. Member
      • 234 posts

        Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:48 AM

        HA HA!  I love these posts! :)



        #44 magirl

        magirl
        • Jr. Member
        • 198 posts

          Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:23 AM


           

          Originally Posted by char79uk 

          Magirl, your post made me laugh, I have large boobs too and was reading this thread trying to figure out how this 'duct tape' would work for me, but I guess you just answered my question.

           

          I'm from the UK and I've been searching the internet for a strapless, backless bra for large girls, (i'm a 34G), i came accross the Faveo Feedom Bra, it is scientifically made for larger ladies, I know it has really good reviews here in the UK and I know that they sell it in the US, it looks ugly and a bit odd but if it does the trick i'm willing to try.  I've posted the websites below for you ladies to have a read and i'll let you know how i get on when i purchase it.

           

           

          http://www.faveo.co.uk/

           

           

          http://www.underwear...-Bra/p-107-204/

           

           

          Charmaine x


          I jsut responded in the other thread, looks a bit odd and i dont' want to click on the utube video here at work... I wonder if they ship to the US?



          #45 char79uk

          char79uk
          • Jr. Member
          • 262 posts

            Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:24 AM

            I believe it is made in the US they have only just come to the UK. 


            xxx Charmaine xxx

            #46 char79uk

            char79uk
            • Jr. Member
            • 262 posts

              Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:25 AM



              Originally Posted by magirl 


               


              I jsut responded in the other thread, looks a bit odd and i dont' want to click on the utube video here at work... I wonder if they ship to the US?



              Any more odd than 'duct tape'??


              xxx Charmaine xxx

              #47 missy&eric2011

              missy&eric2011
              • Jr. Member
              • 267 posts

                Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:46 AM



                I can't imagine it would look any more odd...and when you already have it on...we'll all still be hanging upside down trying to tape!!  lol!

                Originally Posted by char79uk 





                Any more odd than 'duct tape'??





                #48 char79uk

                char79uk
                • Jr. Member
                • 262 posts

                  Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:00 AM



                  Originally Posted by missy&eric2011 



                  I can't imagine it would look any more odd...and when you already have it on...we'll all still be hanging upside down trying to tape!!  lol!


                   



                  lol...when I get one i'll let you all know if it works x


                  xxx Charmaine xxx

                  #49 hamme

                  hamme
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 194 posts

                    Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:26 PM

                     I LOVE THIS!!! I have done this several times... the first time was prom a looooooong time ago and I used grey duct tape and thought I invented the idea! lol I've told my girlfriends so many times to do this! I don't use the same technique as RachelRae - I use several small pieces layered to make cups... which takes a lot of practice! good luck girlies... I wonder what the FI would say if he saw it!



                    #50 sascolo

                    sascolo
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 184 posts

                      Posted 08 January 2011 - 09:35 AM

                      So do you use one strip under both of them or a strip for each one? How far under the nipple? Sorry! This is confusing to me but I love the idea!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users