Sign in to follow this  
tammikins

what to do with "the girls"

When I lose weight the girls are the first things to go, however when I've gained weight they have gotten up to a D before and I still tape em up!! (It just may take some extra tape!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bholthof View Post
Ok - but how big are your "girls" I'm somewhere between a D cup and a double D depending on the bra - would the tape still be dependable for my heavy ladies??
I'm a 34D and I love this better then a strapless bra

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaris View Post
I'm a 34D and I love this better then a strapless bra
oh good... I'll have to try it for my friends xmas party in a couple weeks - I hate strapless bras -mines a really good one, but it still doesn't seem to hold them where I want them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bholthof View Post
oh good... I'll have to try it for my friends xmas party in a couple weeks - I hate strapless bras -mines a really good one, but it still doesn't seem to hold them where I want them.
I think RachelRae will agree, practice makes perfect. Now its a breeze for me to tape them but the first time I was a hot mess.

By the way I got this tip from my crossdressing gay hairstylist. He taught me how to tape them up. Love him

Too funny!

I saw the title in this thread and thought it was going to be about activites to do with your BM!

I have used the stick-on gel thingys and they worked well for me...might not be that awesome with humidity though :)

Tape sounds like the way too go. Good 'ol faithful duct tape is what I used to use before the gel cup sticky inventions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaris View Post
I think RachelRae will agree, practice makes perfect. Now its a breeze for me to tape them but the first time I was a hot mess.

By the way I got this tip from my crossdressing gay hairstylist. He taught me how to tape them up. Love him
Absolutely!! It seriously takes me no time at all now to get them where I want them. The first time I tried it though, I may as well have worn nothing at all because my crappy tape job sure wasn't doing anything.

Oh my Raychel thank you SOOOO much for suggesting this!! My girls tend to make me look kind of sleazy (IMO) because they are just large and in charge! I was stressing over what to do, because strapless or cups just add extra , unecessary volume. TRYING THIS!!

This post is perfect timing! I have to wear a strapless BM dress on New Years Eve and my strapless bra pokes out of the dress. I will have to try this. Now I just need to find a way for the sweetheart neckline cups to stay in place and not fall (don't want to flash people)!