Sign in to follow this  
EmenGeeRoxx

Photobooth rental in PDC?

Does anyone know of a company that provides a photobooth service. I have seen these at a few weddings where the guests will enter a photobooth and have 4 shots taken and they simply stick it on a scrap book and sign a message. Looked more creative and fun than your standard guestbook.

Anyway if anyone has info or recommendations/reviews please let me know.

Thanks.

As far as an actual booth that spits out a strip of four photos, like this:

Denver Photo Booth :: The Premier Photo Booth Experience

No, not in PDC that I know of. If it existed I would know because I go to about 6 weddings a month here.

My friends at Stak Photography Duo in NYC do something like that without the booth:

The Swan Club NY Wedding Photography Photobooth | STAK Photographer Duo - New York and Destination Wedding Photography

It looks like they set up an area with a backdrop and lighting and invite the guests to step in for some shots. I was thinking this a great idea, especially if it's combined with video comments.

Taking a polaroid and putting them in a book with comments has been popular for several years now, and I've seen it down here. Polaroid has stopped production so the film is very rare and not available here. I did see someone try to use a point and shoot camera with a small printer that prints from the card in the camera. But it was too complicated and didn't get used. If you do this you need a person to stand there all night and take and print pictures for people.

I wonder if it's possible to set up a little corner studio w/ rented equipment and have people take their own pics w/ say a button or whatever. My family suggested setting up a fake donkey for silly pics.... (errr, sounds funny but can you imagine!?!!). Has anyone ever seen a "do it yourself" photo studio at a wedding (instead of an actual booth)?