• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,532 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:52 AM

It varies a lot depending on the photographer. You'll have to contact each photographer you're interested in directly for pricing.

#32 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:14 PM

Fer posted some new pics from our wedding on his blog. Check it out if you want to see more!

Fer Juaristi Blog. Rockstar Destination Wedding Photographer, Mexico, Riviera Maya, Monterrey,RGV, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Worldwide.

#33 KarenM

KarenM
      • 1,920 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:42 PM

AWESOME Heather!!! So excited to meet Fer! :)

#34 dj1234

dj1234
        • 11 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:30 PM

I am talking to Fer right now about our July 2010 wedding! Thanks for sharing your pics. They are AMAZING!!

#35 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:31 PM

Oh he's great!!! He was the photographer at a friend's wedding and the pictures were amazing!

#36 dj1234

dj1234
            • 11 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:21 PM

We booke Fer for our July 2010 wedding! So excited :)

#37 taranyc

taranyc
              • 242 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:32 PM

amazing photos! the colors and composition are wonderful...you and your husband look wonderful. i contacted fer and unfortunately he is out of my price range. :o(

i'm going to keep looking and asking for quotes...just trying to figure out how to move funds around so i don't get stuck with the dreams photogs.

#38 bikegirl

bikegirl
                • Banned
                • 319 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:21 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by taranyc
                  amazing photos! the colors and composition are wonderful...you and your husband look wonderful. i contacted fer and unfortunately he is out of my price range. :o(

i'm going to keep looking and asking for quotes...just trying to figure out how to move funds around so i don't get stuck with the dreams photogs.
                  Hey taranyc, do you have a ballpark what his price were like? I absolutely LOVE this work but I don't want to bother him with a long e-mail if he's out of my range.

#39 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:17 PM

It will depend on where your wedding is, as he will include travel in his quotes. What is your range?

#40 bikegirl

bikegirl
                    • Banned
                    • 319 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:51 PM

^ To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. I found a local photog quoting me about $5K if my wedding is in Mexico area and another at $3200 + all travel expenses (which I calculate to be approx $3K). I was only looking to spend around $3K but now it looks like I may need to up the budget to $4K. I don't think I can afford to go higher than that, tho...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users