#11 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:50 PM

Fer did such an incredible job! Not only did he take amazing pictures but he captured what you and M are all about!! He was the perfect photographer for you and I everything happens for a reason!! it was meant to be just like you and M

#12 ~Stephanie~

• 3,347 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:56 PM

Heather every picture so far is so amazing! You are going to have perfectly captured memories to look back on! How awesome to have photos like that!

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#13 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:01 PM

Heather, your pictures are absolutely priceless! I also saw the ones posted while you were gone and they were all just amazing! I stalk Fer's blog all the time, but seeing & hearing about your experience makes me soooooo excited to be having Fer as our photog in May! Yay for the rockstar photographer!!

#14 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:23 PM

Karen you are going to LOVE him! Honestly he is so much fun and such a nice guy. Plus he's obviously incredibly talented. His passion will rub off on you! I can't wait to see how your pics turn out!

Thanks everyone else for the photo love! Fer gets all the credit

I also should add that I likely wouldn't have been able to hire Fer without the help of Morgan and Tammy from BDW...Morgan donated her free 3-night Dreams stay to me so that Fer could use it for his trip to Cabo, and Tammy made it all happen. I know I've said it before, but you ladies are amazing and I owe you so much!

#15 Tifany

• 248 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:31 PM

The photos are beyond wonderful. What a great reminder of your big day. Absolutely love it!

#16 ChristinaP

• 365 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:34 PM

Sooo, I take it you liked him? hehe. Seriously though, your pics. are AWESOME! So dramatic and "artsy" if that makes sense. You made for a stunning bride...congrats!

#17 Vikki

• 807 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:54 PM

Awesome pictures. I saw some of the others that were posted earlier and was looking forward to seeing more.

#18 pinayflava

• 193 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:09 AM

pics were amazing! can't wait to see the rest! teasers are just that - a tease! :)

#19 lara&mike

• 97 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 09:37 AM

Agree, the pics are gorgeous! I love his stye. I have a question for you. We are doing grey suits (well the groom probably) and can't seem to find them anywhere. Where did you get yours? I think we can probably find them march when summer clothes start to come out, but i dont know if i can wait that long! Thanks!

#20 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 10:23 PM

Your wedding pictures are AWESOME and I LOVE his shooting style!!! Congratulations Heather on a beautiful wedding!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users