Photo

July 2010 brides!

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#31 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
  • 545 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:17 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwww they're LOVELY!! so pretty! they look so real! do they in real life?

what are your colour schemes then?
    a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#32 *Krista*

*Krista*
    • 819 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Woodsylou
      awwwwwwwwwwwww they're LOVELY!! so pretty! they look so real! do they in real life?

what are your colour schemes then?
      Thanks! I haven't seen them in real life yet, they are being shipped from the states as we speak. But I'm assuming they look pretty real because they are made from a silky material that is soft and flexible. I'll let you know once I receive them how they feel. My colour scheme is hot pink/fuschia (like the flowers), which includes my bouquet, purse, and shoes as well as centerpieces. My second color is deep teal/oasis colour. That's the colour of my bridesmaid dress, accents on my bouquet, as well as chair sashes and ribbons on favors, etc. My base colour/third colour is deep chocolate brown. My mom has a deep brown dress, and we are including deep brown in our favors (pretty sure we will have deep brown maracas or ribbons on the maracas in that colour), and there was deep brown on our invitations.

What about you? What's your colour scheme? Do you know what flowers you would like?
      July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#33 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
      • 545 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:37 PM

oh lovely!!! god you're so organised!!!

my colours are Navy and Lemon. My Husband2B and his bestman and our dads will have Navy suits. My Bridesmaid will be in a Navy dress. My dress is lemon.

our tables will be white, our napkins lemon tied with navy ribbon.

still not sure on centerpieces

my mum is also in navy as her and my dad are walking me down the aisle :)

#34 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
        • 303 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:47 PM

Ok ladies - you are all stressing me out. You all seemed to have sent out your invitations soooo long ago...we havent done that yet. We keep wavering on this decision- we sent out STD's way back in August and people have started to book so do we still send out invitations?
          Anyway,
          I have bought my dress ( I am also trying to lose some weight but I got a dress with a lace up back so there is room to move)
          We have bought the bridesmaids dresses
          STD's done
          photographer booked (Claudia Rodriguez in the Mayan)
          ceremony time booked (4pm) - by the way, the photographer suggested that we not book too much later because photos dont turn out well if there is no sunlight left.
          I bought most of the OOT contents including the bags
          I feel like I have done quite a bit but it feels weird because alot of things dont get finalized until we get there... 4 days before the wedding.
          I am currently on a mission to find the right shoes - it is hard to find shoes that arent too high that arent flats.... (I am going barefoot on the beach but I want fun reception shoes - still debating between pink or blue...)
          Good luck to you all :) Keep smiling - we are getting close!

#35 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
          • 545 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:55 AM

as long as you've sent your STD i don't think you're in a rush to do invitations. i didn't bother with STD's so invites went out early instead :)

#36 jjflipt

jjflipt
            • 91 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:02 AM

Hello July Brides!

We are getting married July 3 at the Barcelo Maya! We got engaged in Dec so my save the dates when out in late Jan by email. I shoud probably get my invites out soon. Soooo much to do.... so little time!
              50 Adults, 17 kids + the bride and groom!

#37 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
              • 545 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:08 AM

how exciting! it's coming so soon!

x

#38 tracy0716

tracy0716
                • 431 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:59 PM

I'm getting married July 16 at the Paradisus Palma Real in Punta Cana! You guys sent out your invites so early, I'm getting worried. The invitation shop recommended I wait until the first week of May. We sent out our STDs back in November so our guests have the info. but I'm thinking we might want to send the invites out earlier now. When are you having your guests rsvp??

#39 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                  • 545 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:16 AM

don't worry, if people have the std's they'll book anyways if they need to. no rush on your invites.

i didn't do a 'reply by' date, because i figure people that are coming will book and i'll know about it!

#40 Laur13

Laur13
                    • 179 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:27 AM

July 16th El Dorado Royale!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users