Vegas Invitations

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wpsmith623

• 168 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 02:41 AM

I have seen some incredible and inspiring beach invitations, but I am getting married in Las Vegas. Most of the invitations I have seen on the Web for Las Vegas have either been too formal or a little too gimicky for what I am looking for. I was wondering what other Vegas brides have done or if you all have made your own? I was leaning towards making my own, but am needing a little inspiration.

#2 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 03:54 PM

I'm not sure what you are looking for as far as style, but this website has a bunch of invites that I think are fab for a Vegas wedding:
      All New, Vegas at Night SALE <strike>$199.90</strike> $99.90 &ndash; Las Vegas Weddings

These are some of my personal favs:
      City Lights Tri-Photo Wedding Invitation $277.90 &ndash; Las Vegas Weddings
      All New! Luxury Shimmer <strike>$202.90</strike> $182.90 &ndash; Las Vegas Weddings
      Boarding Pass Vegas Invitations $139.85 &ndash; Las Vegas Weddings

Good luck & if you need more ideas, let us know!!

#3 wpsmith623

• 168 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:04 PM

Thanks for the links, Married in Maui! I had looked at a few of those before and although great and beautiful invitations, I was wanting something in the middle of formal and whimsical. I'm thinking that I might make my own if I can figure out how to make it the way I want it. I found a template for a portfolio-styled envelope and thought of using it along with a map, etc. If my diy doesn't turn out so great, I really liked your suggestion of the boarding pass.

Thanks again!

#4 JaimeandBrandon

• 370 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 02:56 PM

There are a bunch on Etsy.com also: vegas wedding invitation on Etsy, a global handmade and vintage marketplace.

#5 jamk32179

• 341 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:45 PM

I've seen cute ones that use the Las Vegas sign....it is always a wonderful landmark to use.
            September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#6 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:30 AM

Here are some pictures of my vegas themed boarding pass invites:

Click the image to open in full size.

Boarding Pass Invitations by Ana de Roux {Custom Invitations, Stationery & Design}

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users