June Brides + Weather

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jennkurt

• 68 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 10:33 PM

Hey y'all,

Because it seems that I need a brand new thing to worry about each and every day - today is weather!

Is anyone else worried about how hot it might be in Cabo next June? Can any former June brides comment? I like warm weather (but not HOT) and we choose Cabo over Riviera Maya to avoid humidity (right, lol?). So . . . share with me your experience or what you've learned so that I know us and our guests won't melt!

Married since June 4th, 2010!

#2 ally&ben2010

• 36 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 05:34 PM

Oh yes, I'm curious about this one too. I'm getting married June 14th. I am having a sunset wedding so hopefully it will be a little cooler by that time.

#3 FutureMrsRell

• 82 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 05:45 PM

I am curious too.... Riviera Maya - Aventura Spa Palace - JUNE 8th, 6pm. Anyone know

#4 mich999

• 386 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 06:11 PM

i got married May 30th, so almost June. Weather was perfect. At night not too hot or too cool. We got married at 5 pm - when we did rehearsal it was very hot and I was worried about guests but day of wedding there was a nice breeze and it was perfect. Even when it is 95 degrees, it feels 75 in the shade. At the end of the day don't worry about your guests melting - what can you do? Other than silk fans or erecting large umbrellas, but remember it's for a short time and you don't have to worry about rain! I think July and August is when it gets more hot in Cabo but it was unseasonably warm for our wedding last May.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users