Photo

A little worried about Dreams Resort

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 EDYTA

EDYTA
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 08:56 AM

Thank you Jenetta :) It just sucks reading negative things about the resort, I just dont understand how some of the reviews are so great and than the others are so so bad; there's no middle ground.

Thank you for your reponse it helps to hear positive reviews

#12 Lee2007

Lee2007
    • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 03:55 PM

Hi, I read all of the reviews of Dreams on trip advisor and am somewhat scared to book there too. I looked at the lovely Juan Carlo videos of all of the weddings at Dreams and fell in love with it. But now am worried too!

Edyta, I am also from Toronto!

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 October 2006 - 04:01 PM

we just had a bride come back from dreams and her wedding went perfectly...i am also a dreams bride so let me know if you have any questions!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 Lee2007

Lee2007
      • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 04:12 PM

Thanks! how long do you need to be in Mexico before you can get married? Also, how was the blood test? I here it is off-site?

What is there to do at night at Dreams? I hear they don't have a disco, did you go into town?

I saw your pictures on Juan Carlos website and it was so beautiful!! That is one of the reasons I starting looking at the resort!

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lee2007
        Thanks! how long do you need to be in Mexico before you can get married? Also, how was the blood test? I here it is off-site? 3 business days, i did not get legally married there BUT i did read if you ise maye c to help, she might be able to let you get the blood test in canada instead of mexico

What is there to do at night at Dreams? I hear they don't have a disco, did you go into town? they do not have a disco...the young ones went into town (about 10 people)..it is a more family resort...if you have a younger group you may want to consider dreams or melia san lucas

I saw your pictures on Juan Carlos website and it was so beautiful!! That is one of the reasons I starting looking at the resort! thanks you!
        i answered in the quotes in read

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Yvonne
        Hello Edyta,

I'm knew to the site and came across your comment. I'm just curious how your wedding did turn out? I just booked our wedding there for June of 2009. Also, wanted to ask how you went about things and if there were anything you could have changed or did different what it would have been?

Smiles
        Yvonne
        she has a review here somewhere...her wedding went perfectly..she got married at the church in san jose then had her reception at dreams...she got married right before sarah

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Yvonne
        We just booked our Dreams wedding for June of next year is there any advice, tips or thoughts you can give me to head in the right direction?

Thank You
        Yvonne
        there are a ton of dreams cabo brides on here (i am one)...if you do a search you will find a bunch of reviews..or just go to the reviews folder for them..

for some other dreams brides that may have written a reiview, here is a list: sarah, rebecca, jpkw, jackie, sandra, lee, courtney, jessicam, angitalia, brandy, amynandy

here is a list of past, present, and future dreams brides: http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t8810

Awards and recognition: 

#17 sstotz

sstotz
        • 298 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:38 PM

I read the same reviews, and honestly.. you can't please everyone. there is always gonna be that person that is bitter because they didnt get an ocean view room, or there was a flyin their water..(totally random example),... if you WANT to have fun, you will..simple as that. Make the best of any situation!! :)

Im not doing the hotel route in Cabo, but there are MANY positive remarks on here about Dreams.. so I say GO FOR IT!
          ~Soon to be Shanny May
          June 20th, 2009
          Cabo San Lucas, MX

http://ticker.7910.o....nRkb3duISE.gif

#18 sstotz

sstotz
          • 298 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:39 PM

lol.. sorry,.. I really do need to start looking at the dates before I reply!! haah this was waaay old!
            ~Soon to be Shanny May
            June 20th, 2009
            Cabo San Lucas, MX

http://ticker.7910.o....nRkb3duISE.gif

#19 kerrij

kerrij
            • 300 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:35 PM

Dreams is AWESOME!! i was there a couple years ago and i'm sure it's the same. it's been my fav of the 7 AIs i've been to over the years!
              I don't read negative trip advisor comments, it's just spoiled people who expect the same quality of service and accom as at home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users