Photo

Soooooo addicted to BDW!!!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:39 AM

FI asked me the other day if I will still come on here when the wedding is over.... I didn't know what to say.... I never thought of the "after" I am too addicted right now to see a time without BDW lol

#32 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:44 AM

i find myself coming on first thing in the morning...even before i have a coffee in me, which anyone who knows me knows nothing gets done before coffee, i should be packing my house for our big move in 22 days lol but here Iam with my third coffee and the big bins are EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have gotten the best ideas from other brides, met some great friends....i am never leaving lmao

Originally Posted by Abbie 

watch out girls, its so addictive that some people never leave ;)

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#33 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
      • 328 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:51 AM

It's definitely addictive. I'm still on, even after my wedding as you all can see, lol. I think I like the helping other B2Bs the most. That's what keeps me coming back here.

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
        Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#34 atalanta

atalanta
        • 326 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:02 PM

No, no, no. It's the truth. My FI can't understand why I'm spending so much time wedding planning when we are doing a destination wedding for the purpose of cutting down on planning. I thought I was being obsessive, ok I am, but so is everyone else. Phew! what a relief!

Plus, such good information!

Originally Posted by **~Linda~** 

Lol! I think that its just a change to relate to other people going through the same thing and it serves as a sort of relief that your not the only one!!! Or thats the excuse i make up to feel better for the time I spend here at times! LMAO!

#35 atalanta

atalanta
          • 326 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:07 PM

I didn't notice until you guys brought it up, but some of the addicts have over 5000 posts. I'm still just trying to get to 150.

#36 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:01 AM

girls, for those of you who love bdw and the friends you've made here, have you seen the Shout Box Thread? its a place where you can chat it up about WHATEVER and be on it allll daaaay lonnnnng :) we used to have it up and running all the time but had it down for a while. its been back, but super quiet!

id love to get to know some of you outside of wedding planning, stop on in!!! :)

http://www.bestdesti...read-march-2011

#37 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:14 PM

Oh my gracious. I admitted my addiction on another thread....I absolutely love this site.  I stay on it all weekend and spend most of my 'work' days on here also.  Planning doesn't seem right without it.  To have the support and the grand ideas from other DWB makes it seem effortless without the stress. I love it!

#38 FutureMrsF

FutureMrsF
              • 151 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:59 AM

I just started my planning and am already getting addicted. My FI doesn't understand it either.

#39 TropicLover

TropicLover
                • 293 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:18 PM

Oh ya I totally hear you!  You know you're addicted when you check BDW before you open your work email...shh don't tell ;-)

#40 FutureMrsDawson

FutureMrsDawson
                  • 154 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:33 PM

I even check BDW at work constantly to see if the threads I've subscribed to have updated....lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users