~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:59 PM

Addict over here too :)

#12 breeze616

breeze616
    • 1,760 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:09 PM

Definitely an addict. Worse still, I have embraced my addiction. I don't see rehab anywhere in the near future! lol

#13 Patti

Patti
      • 555 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:11 PM

Yep, me too, especially when FI is watching football. lol. I've slacked off just a bit since most of my wedding plans are finalized. Thank goodness. Now, I need to focus on Christmas since my wedding is a week and a half before and I won't be returning until 3 days before. Got to get my shopping done - but still find myself on this site a lot.

#14 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kuteliya
          Lol! I think that its just a change to relate to other people going through the same thing and it serves as a sort of relief that your not the only one!!! Or thats the excuse i make up to feel better for the time I spend here at times! LMAO!
          I completely agree. I am the first person out of EVERYONE we know that is doing a DW and I've gotten so many good ideas and pointers from this site, I don't know what I'd do without it!!!
          I say embrace the addiction!!!!

#15 mrscheeze

mrscheeze
          • 160 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:07 AM

i spend the better part of my 12 hour graveyard shifts on here, when i should be working! granted most of my patients are sleeping, i could spend the whole site on here, everyone is so interesting!

#16 Melidell

Melidell
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:13 PM

I sooo addicted to this site also- glad I'm not the only one. I love hearing about everyone's wedding plans and ideas and seeing wedding pictures too! What can I say, you guys are all really interesting. I'm getting a bit better about it now that a lot of my planning is done and I'm busy with Christmas but I still find myself on here whenever things are slow at work.
              Loving married life!

#17 damaris

damaris
              • 462 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:09 PM

I'm so addicted I logged on at the Verizon store while my FI purchased a new cellphone yesterday. I tell myself I can't log on at work till 70% of my work is done. That doesn't always work, since I can hear the computer calling me.
                65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#18 RonNMel

RonNMel
                • 388 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

Another addict here too! Thank god I have a job that doesn't give much access to a computer, otherwise I'd be spending even more time here!!!

Not only do I like all the ideas and advice I get from this site, but above all what I love the most is that it gives me a place to safely vent my wedding obsession without constantly annoying everyone around me. At least I know that here everyone is in the same boat as me, wanting to research and talk about their DW all the time. In real life, I'm trying very hard to keep the wedding talk to a minimum so as not to bore everyone with all the same tiny details over and over... LOL

#19 Rainfall

Rainfall
                  • 165 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:03 AM

yep im addicted...

#20 Rainfall

Rainfall
                    • 165 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:04 AM

We should come up with a name... or create the BDWA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users