Sign in to follow this  
vdaybride

I booked DJ Ricardo Patino

I loved DJ Ricardo!!!!! I had him as our DJ for the wedding on Nov 6th. He is extremely considerate of the brides needs. He didnt do anything that he was not sure of with out asking me.

I had a list of maybe songs and he played all of them during dinner! It was perfect.

He also had some assitants with him to run the microphone from person to person and he was a great MC.

I even took pics with him!

I agree that DJ ricardo seems expensive but in the end well worth it to be in such good hands. Honestly I dont think he is cocky/sure of himself in emails but truly he is a grateful and hard worker. I think his emails only come off that way cause he is trying to type proper english and as well as showing that he is a professional and not just someone with a sound system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika J View Post
I agree that DJ ricardo seems expensive but in the end well worth it to be in such good hands. Honestly I dont thing he is cocky/sure of himself in emails but truly he is a grateful and hard worker. I think his emails only come off that way cause he is trying to type proper english and as well as showing that he is a professional and not just someone with a sound system.

I didn't mean that in a negative way, maybe I should reword that, if you took it that way, I wouldn't want anyone else to get the wrong impression. I like when people are sure of themselves. I expect nothing less.

I also used DJ Ricardo - he was great. Very prepared - only played our songlist like we asked, did microphone set up for ceremony for a small additional fee (rather than paying a larger fee to hotel) and did a wonderful job. You will be very happy with him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybride View Post
Erica, thanks for your input, but you forgot to say THANKS, for the hearty congrats I gave you!! lol
huh02.gif i have to butt in - are you kidding or serious?

Oh, vdaybride, looks like you deleted some of your orginal postings/comments you made about ricardo? I guess you changed your mind about him then being overly confident in his emails.

I am glad i was able to help.

EricaJ-No I wasn't kidding about him being overly confident in his emails..he actually used the words "these other pseudo DJ's in Cabo" in an email to ME. I deleted it because you took it the wrong way and I didn't want others to think I was being negative about him. I booked him for his services and I loved the confidence!! I am sure the experience will be a great one.