Photo

Im going off the DEEP END

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
  • 876 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:44 PM

Awww I'm sorry you are soo stressed out, I know we all fully understand how stressful this whole process is. I actaully like both dresses I didn't see anything wrong with the first dress, and the second dress is gorgeous too.

I live 10 min from the National Harbor and its a gorgeous place to get married, are you getting married at the Gaylord Hotel?
    Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#22 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:05 PM

I like #2 on you better, and since your wedding is at home now I think its more fitting! If you feel more comfortable in the maggie, then go with it!! :) I agree with another girl who said how much the maggie compliments your skin tone as well... gorgeous!!
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#23 trobin01

trobin01
      • 203 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:05 PM

I think both look great on you, but if you feel like you cannot wear dress #1 then get dress #2- it looks amazing especially for an at-home wedding.

#24 *kellis*

*kellis*
        • 330 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:05 AM

I love the 2nd(or technically 3rd) one on you, it is an incredible dress, the color is perfect, and you look absolutely stunning in it. I know you must be stressed out of your mind and believe me I know it's frustrating to feel like you can't make up your mind especially when you have to redo your wedding to have it at home. I would follow your gut feeling that you want something a little more "formal" since you aren't doing the beach thing(same here) and just be thankful that you can wear an incredible dress like that and not worry about the humidity or sand or anything.

By the way, don't know if you're dealing with this but...a more formal or traditional wedding instead of a DW does NOT mean it's now going to be boring or unoriginal. I mean, c'mon look how much attitude and style you have in that Maggie!
          http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
          (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#25 frenchie427

frenchie427
          • 129 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:49 AM

They are both flattering on you! #2 is my fav. but if funds are low #1 isn't a hot mess! lol.

#26 mc5363

mc5363
            • 315 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:44 PM

Remember to focus on the most important thing...you are marrying the man of your dreams. Everything else just has a way of working itself out. That being said, I totalyy undertand how stressful planning a wedding is and I would say one of the most important aspects of the day is the dress becuase its what makes you feel good about yourself. If you feel like a "hot mess" in dress #1, definitely don't wear it. It's your day and you want to feel beautiful and special. You clearly feel that way in the Maggie. Thats the one:)

#27 shellk

shellk
              • 1,784 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:22 PM

the dress looks great.i think you are thinking about things too much.chill for a couple of days make a list and do only what is on there and stop going shopping as this will only persuade you to change your mind.

#28 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
                • 426 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:45 PM

I definitely don't think you look like a hot mess in #1. I think that it's a beautiful dress. but dress #2 is GORGEOUS!!! i love, love it!! You look amazing in it!! I think you should pick one and go with it. Both are wonderful choices. No need to stress about this! You should be having FUN!!

#29 hat0112

hat0112
                  • 1,219 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:01 PM

I LOVE dress #2! I think it looks amazing. For some reason I don't really like the first one. I hope you can get something for it!

Don't forget that all that matters is you are getting married! You will look great that day no matter what dress you end up with!
                    Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#30 MObride09

MObride09
                    • 186 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 08:24 PM

Dress #2 STUNNING, love it. Also love #1, but feel #2 maybe more along the lines of the traditional dress...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users