Our Wedding bands w/ pics

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 ashley1316

• 353 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:15 PM

is your ring a pear shape? my ring has a large pear in the centre with 2 smaller pears on either side. i am having a hard time thinking about my band. which will also have to be custom.

#12 Un-Bride

• 64 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:44 AM

[QUOTE=caporrone;1069821]So here are pics of our wedding bands.... I absolutely love love love how they came out.

Marc's ring was tungsten size 11. I had his engraved. it's soo strong. he loves wearing it and even works out with it and not a scratch on it. LIke others have said, it does run slightly big so at first he was sized and they ordered him 11.5 and exchanged it no problem.
      As for my band, we had it custom made thru a molding process so my band fits snug and matches my E ring PERFECT! it was a little bit more than your average ring - but soooo well worth it. I get so many compliments on it!

Hope you enjoy

Your ring is stunning!

#13 bahiabride2010

• 997 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:09 AM

So unique...love the shape of your main diamond!

#14 A2Bride

• 676 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:33 PM

gorgeous rings!! Wow, you have a huge rock! Love the band for your e-ring!

#15 trobin01

• 203 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 11:28 PM

They look fabulous. I think it was money well spent seeing as you'll be wearing it for the rest of your life. And I second mlabbe- what a big rock!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users