Sign in to follow this  
jo&delo2010

FI wants to wear Fushia tie?

He decided that he wants to wear a beige tux (it looks just like s suite)

The bridesmaids are wearing fushia...other hints of colors will be light pink and green.

He has a best man, my dad and his dad.

I would prefer that he is a little different from the other guys..any ideas?

Does anyone know of any good tie stores?

I would let him go with the tie. It will look stunning for your photos. My husband wore a lime green tie, one of our accent colors and it was just the right touch.

Our colors are fuchsia and orange. FI is wearing black suit with a fuchsia tie. My flowers and mixed colors of pinks and oranges and his boutineer will be orange. I love pops of colors! If you want him to be different, I'd say green all the way! It looks great with beige and he'll be set apart from the other guys. Good luck!

YES!! that sounds awesome, fi wore a turquoise/teal tie, and we got so much positive feedback, it'll look stunning in photos!! :) Why not have some fun? Try express, they have an amazing selection of brightly colored ties, also etsy.com is the best place for stuff like they, you can also ask for it to be custom made!! good luck!!

I love the idea! Are the groomsmen wearing ties too? Maybe have them wear fuchsia and he could wear a striped tie? or vice-versa

something like this?

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.