Photo

For Sale - Advil/Immodium/MediLyte packages!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 echo2_62

echo2_62
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:48 PM

I have some extra packages of Advil (30 x 2pills/pack), Immodium (18 x 2pills/pack) and MediLyte (30 x 2pills/pack) that were above the quantity that I needed. The MediLyte is an electrolyte replenishment similar to what Gatorade does for you, just in pill form not drink form.

Asking $8 for the Advil (0.26 cents per pack), $8 for the Immodium (0.44 cents per pack) and $5 for the MediLyte (0.17 cents per pack).

This was just the price of the packages and doesn't include any part of the shipping or duties that were paid for the whole order.

#2 Nadine2010

Nadine2010
    • 185 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by echo2_62
      I have some extra packages of Advil (30 x 2pills/pack), Immodium (18 x 2pills/pack) and MediLyte (30 x 2pills/pack) that were above the quantity that I needed. The MediLyte is an electrolyte replenishment similar to what Gatorade does for you, just in pill form not drink form.

Asking $8 for the Advil (0.26 cents per pack), $8 for the Immodium (0.44 cents per pack) and $5 for the MediLyte (0.17 cents per pack).

This was just the price of the packages and doesn't include any part of the shipping or duties that were paid for the whole order.
      I will take it all off of your hands. I am also in Calgary which saves shipping if you dont mind meeting up. Send me an email, nadine_marshall@hotmail.com.

#3 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
      • 661 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:53 PM

PMing you - would love to take the immodium please!!

#4 Tam

Tam
        • 551 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:06 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by echo2_62

Where did you order this stuff from?

#5 echo2_62

echo2_62
          • 1,049 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:15 AM

Wow! Fastest sale that I've ever made, thanks girls! I will PM the lucky buyer!!
            All the items were ordered from Northern Safety Supplies (NS Supplies who are based out of the US and I will warn any CDNs that the duty charges are a bit brutal! There were a couple of us that went in on an order together so we split the cost which I think still made the purchase worth it.

#6 pinayflava

pinayflava
            • 193 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 01:45 PM

darn! i wanted them :)

#7 echo2_62

echo2_62
              • 1,049 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:49 PM

There seem to be a few southern Alberta girls here who would have liked them... maybe you can get a group order together so help share duty charges and stuff.

I included a link in one of the last posts but just in case, here it is again...

Northern Safety Supplies - NSS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users