Photo

My pics from Juan came in the mail today...here are several for your viewing pleasure

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
  • 714 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 07:26 PM

Hi Sarah,

I never get tired of looking at your pictures. To see the love between you two -- I think Juan did an excellent job capturing that. Thanks for sharing! I am so excited for our wedding in November since Juan will be photographing us too!

#42 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
      IThey came by UPS, on DVD. One thing though- he sent a DVD of the pics, a separate DVD of the wedding slideshow, but didn't send me the TTD slideshow! I guess I'll have to email him and remind him that I want that one too- that way I can put it on YouTube or something, for the people that have MACs and can't see it yet.

While I was in Cabo he gave me a brown leather album, and last week my 300 prints arrived from Pictage. They come in a box, and you have to put them in the album
      Sarah he said I'm suppose to get an album with my pics too but I never got it when I was in Cabo.. hmmm now your making me wonder..

#43 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:08 PM

Amazing!! (I can't count how many times I've said that, hehe!) What are you going to do with all your pics??

#44 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:09 PM

I can't tell you what perfect timing this pics are for me!! I had a mild wedding freak out (ask ann) and these pics totally settle me down and remind me that everything will be perfect. You and Jeff look amazing!!

#45 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
          • 550 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
          • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
          • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:26 PM

Absolutely Stunning! I'm sure you've got so many great choices, what a hard decision. I think my favorite is the B/W with you two sitting in the grass and Jeff is kissing your cheek.
          Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
          June 23, 2007
          Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
          Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#46 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:47 PM

not like i haven't told you this laready but sarah you look so gorgeous!! you really feel the love in the pics...

we have some good looking couples on BDW!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#47 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:00 PM

Sarah, your pics are amazing!! I'm so happy I finally got to see the TTD pics! I don't know how you are going to narrow it down, you're just going to have to make a huge book, lol!!

#48 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 01:30 AM

I know I've told you this a million times but I am in love with your pics!!! You 2 are so adorable together and you are so damn photogenic, I can't wait to see your book...I still haven't even started on mine..OOppps

#49 TracyK

TracyK
              • 206 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 02:29 PM

Thanks for sharing those fabulous pictures!! I especially like the one where you both are on your stomachs in the water with your heads resting against each other(in the last set). Very sweet.

#50 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 03:40 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TammyB
                  Sarah he said I'm suppose to get an album with my pics too but I never got it when I was in Cabo.. hmmm now your making me wonder..
                  I think he usually mails them, but since Edyta & i were there for a while after our weddings, and he was bringing Edyta her pics at the hotel he just thought he'd bring them, since he was seeing us anyway. I don't think it's what he typically does...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users