• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#91 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
  • Vendor
  • 210 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

hello ladies!

this time we want to share with you a  few photos from our favorite reception set-ups:

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#92 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
    • 313 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Sarah Wu 

This is Our reception table set up & desert table set up at Grand Velas Riviera Maya

(Photos By Laura Ivanova)

Hi Sarah!

Where did you get your vases on your "Just Married" table?  Also, I see a cake stand ... what is on there?

#93 kard613

kard613
      • 225 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

Hello Ladies, Here are a handful of our personal favorite set-ups!!! It's really all about the details....We love: candles, maracas, bright colors, flowers, photos, cute place cards and signs.... Amelia+Brooks_W_0637.JPG Blossom+Mark_W_0491.JPG Christian+Stephanie_W_0021.JPG Danie+Nicolas_W_0617.JPG Kendell+Brek_W_0319.JPG Amber+Stefan_W_0238.JPG Need more ideas??? Visit our site: http://www.delsolphotography.com/blog Happy Planning!! I seriously need to step away from these boards...so many good ideas and I'm on overload! I love the shot idea for placecards!

#94 Jess878

Jess878
        • 215 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:47 AM

Its a cool idea.   Here is one more, just a variation on a theme.  First, this entire wedding is amazing, so if you want to see more details, they are here: http://delsolphotogr...-by-Matt-Adcock For this tequila cup + name...they went one step further.  Each cup was made out of wood, like a small bamboo glass. Each had a string that could hang around the necks of each person.  The B&G then visited each table and did a shot with the guests.  Each table had a different amazing tequila on it too... VERY FUN. del_sol_photography_tequila_cup_details.JPG del_sol_photography_tequila_cup_detail_02.JPG del_sol_photography_tequila_cup_detail_0941.JPG del_sol_photography_tequila_cup_detail_0944.JPG Fun?    Slideshow here: http://delsolphotogr...-by-Matt-Adcock

I really like this idea. I may have to borrow it. :-)

#95 jrack

jrack
          • 235 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

That is gorgeous! Looks like you brought a lot of stuff down with you!

#96 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
            • Vendor
            • 210 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

hello all!

here more inspirational photos from our favorite set ups:

Grisell

Wedding Cancun by LATINASIA

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#97 Sarah Wu

Sarah Wu
              • 55 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by pmkaraan 

Sarah your tables looked gorgeous! Very elegant.

Thank you. :) My suitcase was over weight too. haha

http://sarahandallen.com/

Grand Velas Riviera Maya 05.19.12

#98 Sarah Wu

Sarah Wu
                • 55 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by PuntaBride 

Hi Sarah!

Where did you get your vases on your "Just Married" table?  Also, I see a cake stand ... what is on there?

The white milk glass vase was from ebay. I brought 6 of them and brought it to Mexico. put a lot bubble wrap around them. There's a lot great deal from ebay. The clear vase was from the Florist in Mexico. I brought Swiss Roll Mini cake from asian supermarket and brought it to Mexico. That's the mini cake on top of the cake stand. I hope that help :)

http://sarahandallen.com/

Grand Velas Riviera Maya 05.19.12

#99 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
                  • Vendor
                  • 210 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

what about this candy bar's set up?

we loved the combination between turquoise & silver, very elegant!

#100 JSLM

JSLM
                    • 170 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by WeddingCancun 

hello ladies!

this time we want to share with you a  few photos from our favorite reception set-ups:

I'm still playing around with whether or not I just want to do just A LOT of candles...Love how this looks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users