Who's a master googler? Need help finding bedding...

boscobel

I love your paint colours! Very nice. That Neiman Marcus set is fantastic, too bad it's so hard to get!

You could always find a great gray set, and add a few cushion or a throw in orange to add a pop of colour. I t might be easier!

I found this blog that might give you some options and good links: Bedding Envy. You can search by colour too.

There's a great orange & white set here: Walmart.com: Divatex Diamond 250 Thread Count Duvet Mini Set, Spice: Bedding - you would need to add some gray though to go with it and I'm not sure if it would go with your furniture set too well...

Click the image to open in full size.

Good luck!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one's a lot different than any of the others posted so I thought I'd throw it out there. It's strongly gray (okay, all gray lol), but you could definitely put the pop of orange with pillowcases or sheets and make a real statement out of it.

Madeira Bedding Collection by Calvin Klein Home - Younkers

I was actually admiring this today when I saw it in a magazine (haha, I know, it's from a resort). It would look fantastic to recreate with orange in place of the darker blue and perhaps a touch of gray in place of the small light blue pillow!

I understand your desire to decorate in a sophisticated way. I was the same way when working on our bedroom!!

I know, Janet! I'm obsessed with that one. It is SUPER expensive, but it's also not available anywhere that I can find. :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
I love that first one Deb found!! sooo chic and expensive looking (is it also $$$$?)

I will look at a few places now...love me some online shopping!

I'm actually kinds feeling this one from Walmart now! The bedding doesn't HAVE to be all three colors, orange bedding can still match with the gray walls, so this is def a contender. Probably second to Debs, even though I can't find it anywhere. (I even googled UK and CAN sites!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlabbe View Post
I love your paint colours! Very nice. That Neiman Marcus set is fantastic, too bad it's so hard to get!

You could always find a great gray set, and add a few cushion or a throw in orange to add a pop of colour. I t might be easier!

I found this blog that might give you some options and good links: Bedding Envy. You can search by colour too.

There's a great orange & white set here: Walmart.com: Divatex Diamond 250 Thread Count Duvet Mini Set, Spice: Bedding - you would need to add some gray though to go with it and I'm not sure if it would go with your furniture set too well...

Good luck!

I actually had this one opened last night at home. I like it alot, but was thinking it might be too dark. I have like 15 gray ones opened on my home computer that I'm supposed to go back to tonight and check them off the list.

Sometimes internet shopping makes things HARDER not easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litl_april View Post
This one's a lot different than any of the others posted so I thought I'd throw it out there. It's strongly gray (okay, all gray lol), but you could definitely put the pop of orange with pillowcases or sheets and make a real statement out of it.

Madeira Bedding Collection by Calvin Klein Home - Younkers

I was actually admiring this today when I saw it in a magazine (haha, I know, it's from a resort). It would look fantastic to recreate with orange in place of the darker blue and perhaps a touch of gray in place of the small light blue pillow!

I understand your desire to decorate in a sophisticated way. I was the same way when working on our bedroom!!

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm still obsessing. I bought this one cuz it was on crazy sale:

I showed it to Matt before I bought it, but after he was like, "ummm, I think it's too much for me. It's really girly." He said he didn't care that much and if it's what I wanted, I could keep it, but now I think I should try harder to get soemthing that he likes as well.

Oh and I JUST got it in the mail yesterday, but haven't opened it yet b/c we STILL haven't painted yet and I don't want to put the new stuff on the bed until painting is done!

Now I found this one that I kinda like as well. I really like the ethnic look of it, but am thinking it's probably not the right color orange. What do you all think? It's super cheap, so I'm thinking about buying it as a backup.

• 3 weeks later...

So I finally put the bedding up, I even used the curtains out of desperation to avoid the sun in the mornings. I don't love the curtains, but they are fine for now. I love the way the set looks, it's really pretty. The sheets don't have extended pockets or whatever they are called, and we have a pillow top mattress, so the sheets don't fit well, but that's fine.

The only problem is the comforter is hot as hell! Matt and I keep waking up at night sweating! So we decided that this comforter will be more for show (which is what I wanted anyway, so I don't have to wash it often). And I bought this blanket this week from Crate and Barrel. I'm really excited to have found something that was JUST orange.