Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Who's a master googler? Need help finding bedding...

I like the 1st one you posted & I love the one from Neiman Marcus! I think you could also find another black/white or gray/white damask duvet & just use orange accents.

Here are some I found

Click the image to open in full size.

Crate and Barrel - Sakura Bed Linens shopping in Crate and Barrel Bed and Bath

maybe too masculine & is that a boat on the accent pillow??

Bed Bath & Beyond - Broderick Comforter by Nautica, 100% Cotton

Duncan Stripe Duvet Cover & Sham | Pottery Barn

http://www.cb2.com/family.aspx?c=11038&f=4492

you could add your own accents to this

ZEUS Black White Toile Scroll Comforter Set QUEEN

The Well Dressed Bed Esperanto 9 Piece Duvet Cover Set - Esperanto Duvet Cover Set

there's several on this site & you can search by color

Bedding Sets

Good luck on the hunt!!

Carly - the CB2 one posted above is the one we used to have until about a month ago! You can see it in my facebook pics - "home sweet home" if you want to see what it looks like in a "real" room. I still have the pillow shams if you want them, they are in great shape.

Oh you girls are good!! Keep'em coming!

I'm going to be calling Neiman Marcus about the one Debs posted above to see if they have it in stores and just no online. After she posted it, I googled everywhere to see if I could find it. I've even gone as far as to think that I'll make it!

Man, why is every choice so freaking hard? I feel the same indecision trying to decorate my new house as I did when planning my wedding! This shit is HARD.

My favorite is still the one Debs posted. I chatted with an online rep and I emailed them to see if I can find it anywhere. I've even contemplated finding fabric and trying to replicate it myself. I can't find any gray and white prints that are as close to what I like (big print) as that.

There are a few othes that I really like, but aren't perfect. Like the patchwork looking one Shelley posted, if that was all orange damask, I'd probably just purchase it. But I feel that the patchwork isn't the final look I'm going for. I want a really sophisticated look. I think I'm even obsessed with having it be sophisticated since this is the first time I'm decorating a bedroom as a wife. I've always had super girly bedding, so I'm trying to keep it girly enough for me, but not too girly for Matt.

Who knew that orange + gray + white would be so freaking hard!!! I've even tried to get just gray and white and add orange in myself and there isn't really much out there white/gray! I moved over to black and white and still not loving anything.

I'm totally obsessed like I was when planning my wedding. I need to just get it over with! Sorry for the vent!

I love that first one Deb found!! sooo chic and expensive looking (is it also $$$$?)

I will look at a few places now...love me some online shopping!