Does this jewelry go w/ my dress?? I'd love honest opinions!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

• 336 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:52 PM

I think It will look Awsome! I love it!!
    Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/

#12 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:53 PM

I like your suggestion of going with the bracelet and foregoing the necklace....I think that would look perfect with your gorgeous dress!

#13 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:55 PM

I think its a REALLY pretty necklace! If you don't plan to have any other jewelry or a veil I say go for it.

If you are wanting to have earrings, veil, etc. I would choose something more simple, but that's just me!

PS- i love your dress! congrats!!
        Loving married life! <3

#14 NaM

• 2,256 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by TheFutureMrs.Sears
          I would go with something a little more simple and that maybe comes down in the front. It doesn't look like the flower matches your dress, but its hard to tell. However, I think Damaris is right, it all depends on your veil, earrings and the look you are going for.
          I agree with this. I think something a bit more simple that comes down the front/middle would look better. The necklace, although really pretty, doesn't seem to be the right shape for that neckline.
          But if it was you want totally go for it! I think it'll still look beautiful on you.

#15 lexibride

• 276 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:12 PM

Ok, so maybe it seems that general concensus is 1 piece - not both.

I think maybe I'll just do the bold bracelet, this way I can have small crysal earrings (I feel naked if I have no earrings at all) and a very simple veil.

Ohhh how I love the necklace though.

#16 lexibride

• 276 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:16 PM

OOHHH and thanks so much for the compliments on the dress! I got it at The Running of The Brides and I was the 2nd bride to buy a dress and it was a steal at only $250.00!!!! YAY! The tag said it was over a $1000 dress - they didn't put amounts on them, just price ranges so who knows what it originally cost, but I was just so happy

#17 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

I like it!! I think you could go with or without the necklace, and it would be great.
                Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#18 girlkin

• 120 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:57 PM

ohhh. Me like your dress alot, lol. Very pretty. I think if you get some BAD, dangly earrings that should do the trick.

#19 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:19 PM

Everyone has dif taste so it really just depends on your taste. I think your dress already has alot going on so I personally wouldnt do a necklace. I would do earrings and a bracelet instead. Simple drop earings that would even match your bracelet.

#20 sjmacphe

• 291 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:24 PM

Maybe you should buy the necklace anyway - and I'm sure if you decide not wear it you can find other times during your wedding week or honeymoon (or whenever) to wear it. I think I would need to see it on you with the dress to really decide - plus I think you *need* it .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users