Sign in to follow this  
lexibride

Does this jewelry go w/ my dress?? I'd love honest opinions!

I think its a REALLY pretty necklace! If you don't plan to have any other jewelry or a veil I say go for it.

If you are wanting to have earrings, veil, etc. I would choose something more simple, but that's just me!

PS- i love your dress! wink.gif congrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFutureMrs.Sears View Post
I would go with something a little more simple and that maybe comes down in the front. It doesn't look like the flower matches your dress, but its hard to tell. However, I think Damaris is right, it all depends on your veil, earrings and the look you are going for.
I agree with this. I think something a bit more simple that comes down the front/middle would look better. The necklace, although really pretty, doesn't seem to be the right shape for that neckline.
But if it was you want totally go for it! I think it'll still look beautiful on you.

Ok, so maybe it seems that general concensus is 1 piece - not both.

I think maybe I'll just do the bold bracelet, this way I can have small crysal earrings (I feel naked if I have no earrings at all) and a very simple veil.

Ohhh how I love the necklace though.

OOHHH and thanks so much for the compliments on the dress! I got it at The Running of The Brides and I was the 2nd bride to buy a dress and it was a steal at only $250.00!!!! YAY! The tag said it was over a $1000 dress - they didn't put amounts on them, just price ranges so who knows what it originally cost, but I was just so happy smile29.gif

Everyone has dif taste so it really just depends on your taste. I think your dress already has alot going on so I personally wouldnt do a necklace. I would do earrings and a bracelet instead. Simple drop earings that would even match your bracelet.

Maybe you should buy the necklace anyway - and I'm sure if you decide not wear it you can find other times during your wedding week or honeymoon (or whenever) to wear it. I think I would need to see it on you with the dress to really decide - plus I think you *need* it wink.gif.