My Fiance is adamant about wearing black on our wedding day. I think black looks so nice, but I didn't picture it for our destination wedding. I pictured tan linen suits. My colors are fuschia and orange and I know black matches everything I'm just not sure how black is going to look because its not really tropical. Has anyone seen blacks suits worn for destination wedding before? I welcome any suggestions.

I have seen it in pictures fr sure! It depends on how formal your wedding is. I mean, if your wedding is a beach wedding, a black suit might look a little out of place... but a gazebo wedding it would work! Why is is so determined to wear a black suit? Just curious! :)

That's the thing we are planning on having a beach wedding; however, our reception is inside of a restaurant.

IDK why he's so adamant on wearing a black suit..lol He just really likes how it looks and because he's Irish he's very fair and thinks he will looked washed out in the tan.

The only two things he wanted to pick out was what he was wearing and our honeymoon!!

I think the black will look awesome as long as he doesn't mind how much hotter he may be?! Erika just had her wedding and her FI wore a black shirt and it looked awesome!!

Is he doing a full suit though? I think the black shirt tan pants looks awesome!

I think that sounds fabulous! I love that he wanted to pick the clothing (actually I have been amazed at how much the guys care about that stuff)!

Thanks...I guess I just needed confirmation. I really do need to get the beach part out of my head. I had the same problem picking out my wedding dress....I kept saying no because its on the beach. Finally my sister said "it doesn't matter that its on the beach, its still your wedding and you can wear whatever you want"! So I guess the same goes here. Technically we are only going to be on the beach for the ceremony.

I don't think that will look bad at all, and if he looks good and it's what he really wants I don't think there is anything wrong with it, especially being a linen suit since that will be a little cooler.