Any Gran Porto Real Brides here?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FutureMrsYak

• 372 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:45 AM

Hi Ladies. I will be getting married 1/11/11. We are pretty positive on Gran Porto Real, Playa de Carmen. Are there any other brides here looking to get married/ or already married there to collaborate with?

I want to hear a few more positive things about it, before I put down our deposit!

#2 SuperKate

• 752 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:54 PM

Hi! I'm also going to get married at the Gran Porto in May 2011. We haven't put down a deposit quite yet, just waiting to hear back on available times.

Everything I've heard about the resort is positive. I like that guests with children can still come but others who want to spend a little more can stay at the Royal if they wish.

#3 super19

• 1,123 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:41 PM

Hi - You bet there are Gran Porto Real brides here. Just do a search and you should find tons of info. I'm getting married at the sister resort right across the street, the Royal. Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Happy planning,

#4 FutureMrsYak

• 372 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:14 PM

I was looking for us to stay at the Royal and guests that would like to stay at the Real. The wedding packages are the same correct? I wonder if the lady I've been speaking to about putting down the deposit and all only handles Real resorts. Hmmm guess I should decide on the Real or Royal for the wedding location...

#5 candicemarie

• 271 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:56 AM

Welcome to the forum!!
            Checkout this thread

there's tons of info for the Gran and Royal on here! We haven't done a date update in awhile for all the brides, but I'm sure there's someone who will be there close to your date!

#6 aimesmiles

• 35 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:57 PM

Hiya everyone

We too are still researching but are pretty definite on Gran Porto Real and are hoping for 09 November 2011! i've spoken to W.C and shes been incredibly helpful and replied very quickly!!

Good luck to all of you!! look forward to seeing how you all get on!! x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users