Tommorow is Anny's big day!!!!

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#21 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by anacgarcia
    Kelly I didn't get the starfish from kerry , I bought a pin for my bouquet, if you like it I'll send it to you, I'll post pics after my wed
    Oh don't worry about it right now we will talk when you come back!! Have fun try and rest a little today, put down the projects, and pamper yourself a little before the whirlwind begins. Be happy, Kelly~

#22 Clussy75

• 533 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 02:09 PM

OMG, 220 guests?!?! Wow, you have one heck of a turn out. Well may your big day make all your work worth it and be all you've dreamed of and more! Cheers!
      Claudia & Sean

#23 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 02:38 PM

Anny I can't believe your day has finally come! I am so, so, so excited for you. I can't believe you will have over 200 guests that it going to be one crazy wedding. But I know you are going to have a fabulous wedding with all your family and friends. I wish you the best of luck and I hope it is everything you dreamed of it to be and more.

#24 jpkw

• VIP Member
        • 1,650 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 03:18 PM

congrats anny! everything is going to be wonderful! we will be thinking of you and wishing you a fabulous wedding! can't wait to hear all about it!

#25 starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:25 PM

I've been waiting for this one!!! Best wishes on your huge wedding Anny!! I know all of your hard work will be so worth it :o)

#26 PaulaV

• VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 06:51 PM

Muchisimas felicidades Anny! Mis mejores desos para el dia de tu boda!

You are one of the first people I met on the forum...
              I am very excited for you!

#27 RAENJAY

• 550 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
              • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
              • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 July 2007 - 07:30 PM

Congrats! Have a wonderful time.
              Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
              June 23, 2007
              Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
              Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#28 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:10 PM

Yay, Anny!! I'm so excited for your wedding! I'm having champagne tomorrow and toast (in spirit) as if I were there, haha!

#29 -Kate-

• VIP Member
                • 7,676 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:59 PM

After all your amazing planning and DIY work I know this wedding will be fantastic! Good luck and have fun!!!

#30 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 July 2007 - 02:15 PM

i want an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                  Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users