Sign in to follow this  
BEACHBRIDEMA

Tommorow is Anny's big day!!!!

Anny you are so pretty, I love your dress. I love how your girls all wore something different, and the umbrella's look cute. Wow, that really is a sea of people. Glad you had so much fun.

Kelly~

Thanx girls!! I actually don't like how I look in some pics, I didn't love my hair in fact I undid it after the photografer left and it looked so much better hahahah

Anny you looked flawless! I love that everyone was wearing white it looks so crips and clean. You def should get a BDW award for posting wedding pics so quickly! YAY! You know how much we love pics. I'm so glad everything turned out well. I can't wait to hear all about it.

thewave.gif

Awww, Anny, you looked so beautiful! Love the dress, love the tiara (is that the one you got for $0.99??) - really awesome! I can't believe you are married & done with everything...man, we are all dropping like flies around here! LOL.

Aww, you look gorgeous Anny! Your DH must have been floored when he saw you walking towards him! Your BM's look so cute, and love how everyone was wearing white- so beautiful! Your bouquet is awesome, everything looked great! I can't wait to hear all about it...thanks for sharing!