Sign in to follow this  
BEACHBRIDEMA

Tommorow is Anny's big day!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacgarcia View Post
Kelly I didn't get the starfish from kerry sad.gif , I bought a pin for my bouquet, if you like it I'll send it to you, I'll post pics after my wed
Oh don't worry about it right now we will talk when you come back!! Have fun try and rest a little today, put down the projects, and pamper yourself a little before the whirlwind begins. Be happy, Kelly~

OMG, 220 guests?!?! Wow, you have one heck of a turn out. Well may your big day make all your work worth it and be all you've dreamed of and more! Cheers!thewave.gif

Anny I can't believe your day has finally come! I am so, so, so excited for you. I can't believe you will have over 200 guests that it going to be one crazy wedding. But I know you are going to have a fabulous wedding with all your family and friends. I wish you the best of luck and I hope it is everything you dreamed of it to be and more. smile159.gif

congrats anny! everything is going to be wonderful! we will be thinking of you and wishing you a fabulous wedding! can't wait to hear all about it!

Jen

Muchisimas felicidades Anny! Mis mejores desos para el dia de tu boda!

You are one of the first people I met on the forum...

I am very excited for you!

Yay, Anny!! I'm so excited for your wedding! I'm having champagne tomorrow and toast (in spirit) as if I were there, haha!