Sign in to follow this  
BEACHBRIDEMA

Tommorow is Anny's big day!!!!

Anny, this place would not be the same without you and all your input and helping people with computer issues. You put so much work into making your wedding special and everyone will know it and be happy about it. I can't wait to see your pictures and hear about it. You are going to look beautiful, you look perfect in your dress with no make up or anything, so you are going to be stunning. Hurry back already and tell us all about it. Can't wait to hear and see how it went.

Yeahh Anny, you will be a beautiful bride, I can't believe your wedding day is already here! Keep the starfish safe, I am looking forward to receiving it from a wedding that I know is going to be so full of love and positive karma!!

Be happy, and enjoy every moment of your daysmile03.gif

Kelly~

Congratulations Anny! Your wedding is going to be so wonderful! I can't wait to see all your great DIY projects come together. Have a great time!

Congratulations Anny!!! Now we need to begin the countdown until you return!!! :) I know your wedding is going to be amazing and I can't wait to see the photos to show it off!!! :)

After seeing how beautiful your legal ceremony was, I can't wait to see your real wedding! I hope it's everything you ever dreamed of and everything goes off without a hitch.

AWWWWWWWWWW you girls are so sweet!!! I can't beleive this thread is for me!!! finally!!!!!! cheesy.gif

I finished everything yesterday (brought some projects here hahaha)

we have 220 confirmed guests by now.. I'm so happyyyyyyyyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
Yeahh Anny, you will be a beautiful bride, I can't believe your wedding day is already here! Keep the starfish safe, I am looking forward to receiving it from a wedding that I know is going to be so full of love and positive karma!!

Be happy, and enjoy every moment of your daysmile03.gif

Kelly~
Kelly I didn't get the starfish from kerry sad.gif , I bought a pin for my bouquet, if you like it I'll send it to you, I'll post pics after my wed