Sign in to follow this  
monica_lashelle

Monica's Iberostar Rose Hall Suites review!

I was just about to ask a question and have seen when i re read the review again and everyones comments you have already answered it. Thanks again, everything looked so pretty. I am going to make the hanging flowers on the huppa too

How do you make the hanging flowers on the huppa?

Originally Posted by CamLovesJA View Post

I was just about to ask a question and have seen when i re read the review again and everyones comments you have already answered it. Thanks again, everything looked so pretty. I am going to make the hanging flowers on the huppa too

I just found the quote:

1. They provide the huppah and the white tulle, I got the idea for the hanging jeweled orchids from someone on this site: VERY easy to make! I just bought some jeweled Christmas strands that go on a tree, and I bought fake orchids from Hobby Lobby, and strung them on.. And the hotel actually hung them for us!!

So thats what I am going to do with yellow roses. I guess i'll make a few strands then they just tie them on! If you have a better idea please let me know x

If you find anything let me know and send me the link and vice versa. I was looking at some pics last night of different ideas that people have done that look so nice. I wonder if we can just buy them on Etsy already made. Would be so much easier lol.

That would be so much better and easier, i only have 6 weeks till i leave now! Will pass anything on. I will stop posting on Monica's review now! lol I started a thread Beach wedding pics and ideas. There are a few pics on there

Monica,

Thank you so much for the information. I will be getting married in Montego Bay in 4 months and have been a little worried about all the details. I have gone to a local travel agent for our booking and our guests. It turned out great!! Thank you again!!

Soon to be Mrs. Field