Photo

MOH who says shes coming but still no response..

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 purpleshells

purpleshells
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:12 PM

well I have a bridesmaid..I will just have her is all :)

#22 hat0112

hat0112
    • 1,219 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:35 PM

That is horrible! Your "friend" is being respectful at all. Unfortunately you need to move on. If she really was a friend she would have responded to your multiple attempts to contact her.
      Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#23 carolina24

carolina24
      • 1,573 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:40 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jstar83
        well I have a bridesmaid..I will just have her is all :)
        screw it! your bridesmaid (and you FI of course) will be all you need

#24 clfaidl2

clfaidl2
        • 333 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 06:50 PM

I'm sorry that happened to you! I wouldn't count on her, after a 7 year friendship you would think you would get better communication than that. I think you should say you have to know what is going on, is she going to man up to the role of MOH or not. If she delays responding to you or ignores you, I would ask someone else. Good luck
          ~Christina~

#25 dyanh

dyanh
          • 23 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:24 PM

So sorry to hear that!! I can totally sympathize because my best friend/MOH of over 15 years just told me she isn't coming because she can't afford it. Yet she has more than enough money for trips that she wants to take and things she wants to buy. And I gave everyone almost a years' notice!

#26 purpleshells

purpleshells
            • 338 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:05 AM

a month and half later..lol..still nothing.....dont worry im no longer waiting tho..now its just turned into this "guess all this time that i thot we were good friends, we werent" wtv...thats life... at a certain age,ive found mid 20s ur friends become limited and ppl have their own lives..ppl r busy..ppl change...move on..wtv

#27 Pandabride6

Pandabride6
              • 95 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:14 PM

jstar, I'm so sorry to hear about this. I went through a similar situation with my former MOH. Known her since kindergarten and she decided to plan her wedding a month before me. Not a big deal but she agreed to being MOH before she even got engaged and called me to tell me it wasn't in her budget to go to my wedding.

What shocks me is one of my other BM's is planning on making a trip after she moves to GERMANY from the US, to be in my wedding. She said that's a priority of hers and I couldn't be more appreciative.

The point is, no matter how long you've known a person, you may not be a priority to them even though you wouldn't do that to them. You gotta wish them luck and move on. I know, I have!
                Can't wait to honor our family roots... and establish new ones... Montego Bay, Jamaica, June 5, 2010

The view overlooking Kingston... January 2009. One Love!!

#28 Sheree10

Sheree10
                • 1,026 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 04:57 PM

If she was a real friend she would have contacted you by now and told you the truth- instead of hiding. Now you see her true colors, don't dwell on it.
                  http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#29 SusieQ

SusieQ
                  • 1,603 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:49 PM

That really sucks that she is treating you like that... I am thinking she is jealous and just wants to create a situation about her. Her holding you hostage on whether she is going to show or not is her control. Don't let it hurt you and just move on.... Good Luck Hun... you have given her more than she deserves

#30 purpleshells

purpleshells
                    • 338 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 01:46 AM

not dwelling anymore...shes gone :)

I think as a matter of fact we wont be having ANY bridesmaid or groomsmen..saves on cost,stress, time,and $$

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users