Sign in to follow this  
Zinski

Steel Drum Band

OoO I love this!!! Were thinking of doing a steel drum band and Im pretty sure there is two or more people.. when I think of band I think of multiple. And I know for ours it is only the steel drums, no other instruments.

My steel drum band is 3 guys playing only steel drums. They will be playing throughout the cocktail hour and dinner, then I have a dj for the remainder of the evening.

Also, I love that clip. I hadn't really considered having them play for the ceremony, but I think I may have changed my mind...Thanks for posting the link!

Oh I am so glad I have inspired some of you brides haha! I'm getting married at the Riu Montego Bay and they have an on-site steel drum band there that you can book but from other bride's pics I have gathered that it's a five-ish piece band with other instruments than just the steel drum and I really just want one or 2 drums. Are there any Riu brides out there that know if that's possible to have with the "band" that they offer there?

Oh that's perfect! Did you request it that way or is that just what they gave you? Did you get to request or pick from a list of songs for them to play?

Hi,

I got married at the RIU Ocho Rios and it was also 3 guys playing the steel drums. No other instruments. I had them pay throughout the ceremony and cocktails. It was beautiful.

J