Photo

Topless Women @ the ROR???!!!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
  • 475 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:23 PM

I got married at RMB and there were a few topless women on the beach. I did not see any by the pool. My DH's sister attended with her two young childern. We were told by both her and my MIL that it really wasn't a big deal - when the kids asked they made it sound like no big deal so it was no big deal for the kids and after the first question there was no issue after that.
    Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#12 sportsdog2

sportsdog2
    • 87 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:14 PM

Thanks for your responses. I'll let my guests with children know about the sunbathing women on the beach. Most have traveled out of the country, but not with their young children. The Trip Advisor reviews made it seem like there were a ton of topless women around the pool and beach. I love this forum!!!!!!

#13 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
      • 342 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:15 PM

Thanks for the heads up I really had no idea I will warn parents.
        One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#14 krayzeekitty

krayzeekitty
        • 199 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:36 PM

I am assuming if topless women on beaches shocks any of you you probably have not done that much travelling. I have been all over Europe, Australia and even South Africa and it is completely normal. Probably the topless ladies were from different countries where this is acceptable. All part of the fun of travelling - seeing how different cultures live!
          http://tickers.Ticke....05c0/event.png

Looking to share photographer week of January 16, 2010 Holguin, Cuba

#15 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
          • Vendor
          • 2,782 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:23 PM

Jamaica and Dominican are quite popular for old topeless women. Seen parents trying to cover their children's eyes as one of them was walking by.

#16 midnight24

midnight24
            • 754 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:37 PM

every resort i've ever been to has had topless women on the beach. in europe it is normal, just remind your guests that other tourists are from around the world and it's common. it's not a huge deal. my FI and I always play the 'speedo & boob' game on vacation. usually the amount of men wearing speedos outweighs the topless women...in case you're betting drinks on it...haha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users