Sign in to follow this  
mlabbe

I found my dress!!!

Seriously? As many dresses as I've seen on brides lately, I have to say it's perfect for you, you're glowing!! It doesn't just look good on you, it looks AMAZING!! I'm so happy for you, what a great feeling!!

Ok ladies, I went for my 2nd fitting today and YIKES!!!! They "un-poofed" the dress and it looks quite bad! I think that it might have been a bad idea... next fitting is in two weeks (which is really starting to cut it close) and hopefully it will be a bit better but right now, it looks crazy!

I'll post a photo tomorrow sad.gif

Alright, as stated in a few posts back my 2nd dress fitting didn't go too well... the dress DOES NOT look better without the poof. It looks crazy! The seamstress didn't even have any ideas, and I only went with that dress because she said we could do the alteration no problem. Now I feel like they only said that to do the sale... and I feel that my options are either to get a new dress (with less than one month to go) or to re-poof the dress and pretend that it didn't happen. I'm so sad and frustrated - I really wanted to walk down the isle with the dress way it looked in my head...

As promised, here are pictures. They aren't the best, but they get the point across.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.