Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

Originally Posted by Future Bride View Post

Hi Ladies,

I finally received my wedding photos and completed my Las Caletas review: http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/adventure-weddings-las-caletas

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

Good luck to you all in the future and Happy New Year :)

Love the pics & review!  You looked gorgeous!  Thanks so much for posting! :)

Originally Posted by Future Bride View Post

Hi Ladies,

I finally received my wedding photos and completed my Las Caletas review: http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/adventure-weddings-las-caletas

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

Good luck to you all in the future and Happy New Year :)

Thanks for posting!  We are using MacMex as well for photography and your post made me more confident in our choice!  You looked amazing on your big day. Congrats!

Hi Ladies! I haven't posted an actual formal review yet but I just wanted to let you know how absolutely amazing Las Caletas is! We just returned from our wedding (which was Dec 29th, 2012) and had an amazing time. Every single thing went perfect the day of our wedding and Blanca and Denise are the best! Everyone is still talking about how it was the best wedding that they've been to.

Seriously, there are no reasons to worry about anything...every single detail was taken care of and it is even more beautiful there than I had imagined! Hopefully I'll post a full review soon but if you have any questions about Las Caletas in the meantime be sure to let me know and I'll do my best to answer them for you!

xo

heather

HI Heather!  Congrats on your special wedding!  Mine is in 5 weeks!

I am wondeinrg waht you did about timing---photos after the ceremony, before the sun set?  Did you see your fiance before the ceremony, did you take pictures afterwards, how much time did you have before the sun set?  I am concerned about ti being too dark for us to get good photos.

Thanks!

PS what did you do about communicating with Blanca once you were there--did you use a cell phone? hotel phone?

Thanks!

Hi,

You can check the expected sunset time of your wedding day at the site below:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=2143&month=2&year=2013&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1

But remember at Las Caletas there is no electrical lights and you are far away from the city of Puerto Vallarta and all the resorts so it seems much darker there after the sun sets than it does when you are in town.

-Kim

Originally Posted by MarriednMex View Post

Thanks for posting!  We are using MacMex as well for photography and your post made me more confident in our choice!  You looked amazing on your big day. Congrats!

Thanks!  You will really like MacMex.  Here is a link to our full photo gallery if you would like to see more of their work: http://macmex.macmexphotography.com/kimberlybrodie 

Password: lascaletas