LCBride2007

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

Hey guys! quick question about tips. Who did you tip, and how much (ish)? I know it's personal, but i'd love some guidance! Feel free to send a personal message if you don't want to post it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjornerud View Post
Hey guys! quick question about tips. Who did you tip, and how much (ish)? I know it's personal, but i'd love some guidance! Feel free to send a personal message if you don't want to post it!
Our tips were included in the proposal. Kelley has us tipping about $10 per guest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon View Post
Thanks Andi, do you remember what time the drummers and fire dancers performed? Does it have to be at a specific time?
I'd also like to know around what time they start performing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon View Post
Thanks Andi, do you remember what time the drummers and fire dancers performed? Does it have to be at a specific time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldeavila View Post
I'd also like to know around what time they start performing....
I am pretty sure they just come over after the Rythems of the Night show is over, so yes it would be a specific time but I just don't know when it is exactly, it was towards the end of the evening though ... 9:30? That's long-shot guess!

Definitely don't quote me on that though - I could be wrong, and I was married 2.5 years ago! (wowsers)

Have any past Caletas brides had their hair and make-up done at their hotel and then taken the boat ride over with everyone else? I'm just trying to figure out if I want to head over to LC ahead of time to get ready over there or just get ready at my hotel. Any input??