LCBride2007

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

Megan! sounds like you are off to a great start in planning!

Hey have you found a photog yet? if not let me know, I have another possible suggestion for you, I can email you the details!

Hi Andi!

Funny you ask!  A while back, I inquired to Nathaniel Thompson because I love his work and style and he called me today saying he might have an opening available on June 11th 2011.  He will be down at Las Caletas for another brides wedding on Friday June 10th!  This would work great depending on if the bride agrees to do her TTD shoot a day later. (Since he would be potentially shooting my wedding the next day, the 11th)  That way the other bride and I could hopefully split the traveling cost to get Nathaniel down there.  So I'm crossing my fingers.... 

Anyways, I would love for this to work but just in case the other bride can't move her date, would you mind sending me the other photog info?

Thanks a bunch Andi!

Have you looked into Nate Broshot?

He is amazing

http://www.licensetostill.com

here is a link to his website! LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! He did an amazing job!

There is a link to my pro pics in my signature! :)

I also have a copy of his current price list if you would like that too

Nathaniel does do some really amazing work and I believe he's done several LC weddings.  What a great deal of possibly sharing him with another bride.  I hope that works out!  Both of you brides would benefit!

Oh and congrats on booking LC!

Originally Posted by Readybetty View Post

Hi Andi!

Funny you ask!  A while back, I inquired to Nathaniel Thompson because I love his work and style and he called me today saying he might have an opening available on June 11th 2011.  He will be down at Las Caletas for another brides wedding on Friday June 10th!  This would work great depending on if the bride agrees to do her TTD shoot a day later. (Since he would be potentially shooting my wedding the next day, the 11th)  That way the other bride and I could hopefully split the traveling cost to get Nathaniel down there.  So I'm crossing my fingers.... 

Anyways, I would love for this to work but just in case the other bride can't move her date, would you mind sending me the other photog info?

Thanks a bunch Andi!

NO WAY!!!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME! I am so excited for that possibility!  elefant.gifWill you do a TTD too?!

Nathaniel is one of my faves and for sure one of the best photogs I have seen (of course next to KLK wink.gif)!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally love his work! Girl if you can work that out, GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - mmmm let's do coffee sometime!

Originally Posted by Andi View Post

NO WAY!!!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME! I am so excited for that possibility!  elefant.gifWill you do a TTD too?!

Nathaniel is one of my faves and for sure one of the best photogs I have seen (of course next to KLK wink.gif)!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally love his work! Girl if you can work that out, GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - mmmm let's do coffee sometime!

Oh Girl, you know there is gonna be a TTD session! There is some weird part of me that giggles inside just thinking about jumping into the ocean or pool or whatever in this expensive dress!  I'm dorky, but I love the "taboo" aspect of it I guess. 

Coffee? You know it. I would love to meet you in person!  thewave.gif

Hello Las Caletas friends!!  I need your help.  We are trying to pick a place to have a casual welcome party for our guests to break the ice with each other... we would like it to be totally laid back- our idea of a perfect spot would offer tacos, buckets of beer and margaritas. Does anyone have any suggestions?  We are trying to keep the costs under control because all this wedding stuff sure adds up, doesn't it?  Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!!! 

Heather

I didn't get a chance to look around PV much when I was there.. but my parents go to PV quite a bit and they LOVE Le Kliff. They go every time they are there. It is really pretty. Might be worth checking out

Originally Posted by Readybetty View Post

Oh Girl, you know there is gonna be a TTD session! There is some weird part of me that giggles inside just thinking about jumping into the ocean or pool or whatever in this expensive dress!  I'm dorky, but I love the "taboo" aspect of it I guess. 

Coffee? You know it. I would love to meet you in person!  thewave.gif

ha! yes i know that "taboo" feeling. to this day when I tell people that I jumped in the pool/ocean in my wedding dress I get the strangest looks! they look at me like I am crazy! I tell them though that it was SO much fun to do and truly a once in a lifetime opportunity. then I show them the actual pics and they ooooo and ahhhhhh because the pics really are so awesome!

Originally Posted by horegan View Post

Hello Las Caletas friends!!  I need your help.  We are trying to pick a place to have a casual welcome party for our guests to break the ice with each other... we would like it to be totally laid back- our idea of a perfect spot would offer tacos, buckets of beer and margaritas. Does anyone have any suggestions?  We are trying to keep the costs under control because all this wedding stuff sure adds up, doesn't it?  Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!!! 

Heather

Hello,

I just got back from PV on Tuesday and went to a few places that were laid back..We ended up going with River Cafe. Look it up online. I'm doing appitizers and beer/margaritas. The place and food were great.