Jump to content
LCBride2007

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! am I next?!! Yikes!! I booked my photog finally! paulina Ulloa and added 3 bags of petals for the aisles and the ties for the chairs! they are only 1.50 for each tie! I also added 2 cylinders filled with limes for decoration.. I cant belive the time is finally sneaking up on me! Ileave friday March 26th and I promise to take lots of pics!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michele, Congrats Mrs.! Glad to hear that it all went well! Yes, please share your pics when you get them!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon View Post
I got my dress yesterday... so exciting!! Just had to share my happiness :-)
UM...PICS PLEASE!!!!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriB View Post
Sounds wonderful Michele!! So glad you had a nice day. Did you use Fernando for the hair and make up? Can't wait to see pics!
Speaking of Fernando....I just read this review, looks like Fernando now has his own salon in Bucerias? http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...-review-56485/

 

Good for him! although, I hope LC continues to use him for hair...he does do a great job!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootbeachbride View Post
Hi everyone! am I next?!! Yikes!! I booked my photog finally! paulina Ulloa and added 3 bags of petals for the aisles and the ties for the chairs! they are only 1.50 for each tie! I also added 2 cylinders filled with limes for decoration.. I cant belive the time is finally sneaking up on me! Ileave friday March 26th and I promise to take lots of pics!
whoa! the countdown is on!!!! have a great time and enjoy every second, oh and bring us back some pics! wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post

Speaking of Fernando....I just read this review, looks like Fernando now has his own salon in Bucerias? http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...-review-56485/

Good for him! although, I hope LC continues to use him for hair...he does do a great job!
i think he always had his own salon... which was part of the reason he was spendy - because he had to shut down his salon for a day to go out to LC for the day to do a brides hair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
i think he always had his own salon... which was part of the reason he was spendy - because he had to shut down his salon for a day to go out to LC for the day to do a brides hair.
ohhhhh really? well that makes sense...either way he is GOOD :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon View Post
Andi- I posted pics of my dress here: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...ml#post1212488

:-)
yes! thanks, going to look now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
i think he always had his own salon... which was part of the reason he was spendy - because he had to shut down his salon for a day to go out to LC for the day to do a brides hair.
yea-I heard that too..He will be doing my hair and make-up in less than 3 weeks! I will report back how he didrockon.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
ohhhhh really? well that makes sense...either way he is GOOD :)
totally agree, he rocked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've tried and I can't seem to upload the pictures. I'll be happy to e-mail them to anyone that wants to upload them for me. I have resized them several times and now I just get a fetal error message when I try to upload them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×