Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

So Ladies, our day is almost here! We leave in 8 days, and I am SOOOO excited! Las Caletas has been the best decision by far! I cant wait to share this magical place with all our friends and family.  We are doing our site visit on Saturday Novemeber 9th.  I just cant wait to sit back on the beach and relax and watch the day unfold that Ive spent the last two years planning! :cheer2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashesforever View Post

So Ladies, our day is almost here! We leave in 8 days, and I am SOOOO excited! Las Caletas has been the best decision by far! I cant wait to share this magical place with all our friends and family.  We are doing our site visit on Saturday Novemeber 9th.  I just cant wait to sit back on the beach and relax and watch the day unfold that Ive spent the last two years planning! :cheer2:

So excited for you lashesforever! We arrive in PV on the 9th and get married at LC the day after you! Can't believe it is so close! Hope you have an amazing time and can't wait to hear about it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashesforever View Post

YAY!  I'm so excited too!  Not even stressed or nervous anymore...just excited!  We leave on Monday 11/11.  Have so much fun and maybe we will bump into each other in PV! :smile159:

• 3 weeks later...
YAY!  I'm so excited too!  Not even stressed or nervous anymore...just excited!  We leave on Monday 11/11.  Have so much fun and maybe we will bump into each other in PV! :smile159:
How was the weather?? I'm getting married November of next year & I'm so afraid of rain!! I hope you had a beautiful wedding!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa1116 View Post

Hey Lauren! I was thinking about you on Saturday as we were driving to the airport getting ready to leave PV. It was pouring down rain when we first arrived and was slowy starting to clear up by the time we got on the plane. I hope the weather cooperated by the time of your ceremony! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Hi Ladies!

We got back from Puerto Vallarta on Saturday. Our wedding was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! There was a light sprinkle the morning of our wedding but it cleared out before the ceremony and it was the most beautiful evening! Once I get settled back into reality I will post my review for everyone. Thank you to all of you for the awesome ideas and suggestions. It made the planning process so much easier!!

Carol

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Fellow LC Brides: My Fiance and I just got engaged about 3 weeks ago (we have been together 8 yrs) and we decided on a DW to Puerto Vallarta/Las Caletas!! No set date yet but I am new to the website so ANY and ALL info/advice you have for us involving DW ideas, Las Caletas or resorts is welcome and much appreciated! We have been to PV before (stayed at Riu Vallarta both times) but would love some feedback on other places. We are looking for all inclusive, nice variety of bars/restaurants in the $1,200 p/p range (we are coming from Milwaukee, WI). Somewhere kid friendly too but not run amuck by kids at the same time lol. As far as info on Las Caletas, I would love any/all info/advice you have out there. Thank you in advance :-) I am beyond excited and sooo ready for this new chapter to begin!!

How was the weather?? I'm getting married November of next year & I'm so afraid of rain!! I hope you had a beautiful wedding!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa1116 go_quote.gif

YAY!  I'm so excited too!  Not even stressed or nervous anymore...just excited!  We leave on Monday 11/11.  Have so much fun and maybe we will bump into each other in PV! smile159.gif

Hey Lauren! I was thinking about you on Saturday as we were driving to the airport getting ready to leave PV. It was pouring down rain when we first arrived and was slowy starting to clear up by the time we got on the plane. I hope the weather cooperated by the time of your ceremony! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for thinking of me.  I've been meaning to reply sooner, but we came back right at the beginning of the holiday season and life has been insane!  The weather the night before the wedding and the morning of was horrible!!  Crazy rain and wind...they had to put the flaps down on the boat on our way over in the morning and all LC tours were cancelled.  Needless to say I was freaking out- We chose November because there is typically 1/2 rainy day in a month!  BUT, it gradually stopped and progressed to being overcast/cloudy as the day went on.  I was still anxious though because the sky looked as uneasy as my nerves, LOL.  And then a wedding miracle happened!  Just as our guests were boarding the boat, the clouds parted and the sun came out.  30 dolphins lead the boat to LC and our guests said it was a magical experience. We had a beautiful sunset for the wedding and a clear sky with a big, bright moon for our wish lantern release.  It was perfect.  And to be honest, the rain in the morning made the wedding that much more special.  It made us appreciate the experience more because we were so relieved and happy when it cleared up for us!  I will post a full review when I have a chance, but let me tell you ladies...the LC staff is incredible and the night was unbelievably perfect.  So excited for all of you that still get to experience it!  Happy holidays, ladies!

• Like 1

Hey Ladies,

Does anyone know if it is possible to do a legal ceremony at las caletas?

I know this wasn't an option a few years ago, but not sure if that's changed.

I had this same question when I first started out. Unfortuantely you cannot get legally married at Las Caletas. This is what I got from Dennise:  To be legally married here in Mexico, a judge will need to administer the civil ceremony, and unfortunately the judge in the district that Las Caletas would fall in, will not do weddings at Las Caletas due to logistical issues. Thus, we are only able offer a spiritual ceremony at Las Caletas.