Jump to content
LCBride2007

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by LaLa1116 View Post

 

Hi Samantha!

 

PM me your email address and I will forward it to you!  :) Hasn't she been so great?  You're wedding is soon!  We will be PV at Dreams for our site visit Nov 10-14...will you be there?

 

Hi i dont need it anymore but thanks though!!

Yes 3 weeks friday and we leave for mexcio!!

Blanca is great!!! so helpful!!

No we leave november 9th to come home! :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by samantha86 View Post

 

 

Hi i dont need it anymore but thanks though!!

Yes 3 weeks friday and we leave for mexcio!!

Blanca is great!!! so helpful!!

No we leave november 9th to come home! :(

How exciting!  What a shame you are leaving right as we arrive!  So happy for you and can't wait to read your review!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by weliaslo View Post

 

I have a question - I know it's a buffet but did anyone do menu cards?

I made menu cards based on the menu Annie gave me...figured our guests would appreciate knowing the more traditional Mexican dishes...but I think you could totally get away with not doing them.  I've also seen a lot of weddings display one menu card per table near the centerpiece, which gets the job done, but is a much easier/quicker option!  Caletas may even provide small table tents in front of each item to tell guests what it is.  Past brides may be more able to shed some light on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We paid our deposit with our credit card. There was no fee, and we collected points back on our purchase. We plan on paying for our entire wedding on our credit card, getting the points, and then immediately paying it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone having trouble getting a hold of Denise?  I noticed that some of you mentioned Blanca...my wedding is November 3rd, 2012 and we still haven't finalized the contract.  Did Blanca reach out to you, or did Denise give you info to reach out to her...?   Thanks so much!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Cande View Post

 

Is anyone having trouble getting a hold of Denise?  I noticed that some of you mentioned Blanca...my wedding is November 3rd, 2012 and we still haven't finalized the contract.  Did Blanca reach out to you, or did Denise give you info to reach out to her...?   Thanks so much!

 

Denise is no longer there...but I agree, Blanca is great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You think we'd get a bit of a heads up that Dennise was leaving!! I was right in the middle of emailing details back and forth with her for our December 5, 2012, wedding...no wonder it's been awhile since I've heard back from her!!

 

Thanks for Blanca's email address, BrideDaisy!

 

Originally Posted by weliaslo View Post

Denise is no longer there...but I agree, Blanca is great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×